Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: posting frequency

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    It's still a weird rule. As soon as you join up, you can post on any other board. What's so special about off topic? (I suppose if I could actually see, then I would know.)
    Things tend to get a little further sideways in Off Topics than they do out here. Things get said that don't represent the true nature of our beautiful souls.

Or something, mostly we try to see how much skin can be shown in the picture threads without it outright being nudity. It's all buggy whips and syphilis, you're not missing much.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

So, you're insinuating I'm a child? Isn't that in of itself somewhat childish?

Just because I'm new here, doesn't mean I'm new to forums.

I just had another look at the rules. Says I have to wait 90 days to join 'off topics'. That answers one question, but creates another; why the wait?
    ^That's what I meant by forum age. Calm yourself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Don't sweat the OT access. I requested it and never did hear back from the mods. Guess I'm not worthy. LoL!
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlip View Post
    ^That's what I meant by forum age. Calm yourself.
    You are delightful. Now I see why they have an 'ignore' function.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

It's hilarious. I actually answered your question from the original post, and showed you that you found what I was talking about, and your response isn't a "thank you, I'm sorry I misunderstood", it's this. And you PM me calling me a childish ######

LMAO, what are 14 years old, you post like Fraser Crane, or some stuck up British dude with a pretentious attitude.

Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayFlip View Post
    And you PM me calling me a childish ######
    That's a lie. This just gets better.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cricket View Post
    LMAO, what are 14 years old, you post like Fraser Crane, or some stuck up British dude with a pretentious attitude.

Ugh!!
    You're stalking me now? "Ugh!" indeed.

Administrator
    Please review forum rules and OT access policy:

Before application, your account must be active for at least 90 days since registration. Your application will be denied and no notification will be sent if this requirement has not been met

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_new_ot_rules

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post

Actually, I already noticed that. But, perhaps you can tell us why people have to wait this amount of time before gaining access?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast