Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full auto PPSH-41

Zen Shooter is right, of course, but ask your local politician what is wrong with this scenario. If he/she is Conservative, he or she will hem, haw, and prevaricate. A Liberal or NDP will have the police keep an eye on you.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    900 rpm! I can see why the Germans used captured PPSHs though they did convert many to 9mm Parabellum.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    makes me want a ppsh semi even more .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Lucky

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Very fast ROF on those guns, but what interested me is how inconsistant it was, it picked up and slowed down its speed significantly during the course of each magazine. (I'm not talking about the slow mo parts either lol.)

Makes me wonder if it was an issue with tight feedlips or just an issue of the ammo not cycling the bolt back far enough to gain enough momentum to pick up the cartridges consistantly, or perhaps just something to do with the design of the gun...

Curious.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Got pm d and it explained to me. Lol. Thought I was gonna be needing to get a ppsh or whatever as my next gun. While yelling take my money. Dam. Had my hopes up.

wolf300H&H, I hope you were not bothered by my earlier reply; I had no desire to insult you. I just wanted to point out that most of our gun laws -- and a disturbing number of all our laws -- were passed without thought and for no valid reason. They were vote-getters, nothing more.

Science fiction writer Robert Heinlein once proposed that all new laws require a two-thirds majority to pass and any old law could be repealed by a one-third minority. The idea was that any law that was supported by less than two-thirds of the people was not much of a law.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Very fast ROF on those guns, but what interested me is how inconsistant it was, it picked up and slowed down its speed significantly during the course of each magazine. (I'm not talking about the slow mo parts either lol.)

Makes me wonder if it was an issue with tight feedlips or just an issue of the ammo not cycling the bolt back far enough to gain enough momentum to pick up the cartridges consistantly, or perhaps just something to do with the design of the gun...

Curious.
    I was just wondering that also.
    It is either the mag/drum or the ammo .
    marstar what does the chroney say about this ammo?
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sparrow's Avatar
    Thant was pretty cool …
    It's Expansion and Bleed Off...Not Direct Impingement
    I need to see your PAL for all firearms purchases
    Shipping is extra unless stated
    Insurance beyond $100 is on the buyer

So semi-auto PPSh anyone?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast