Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full auto PPSH-41

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    How about it folks have we offended you ? Misled you ? shown videos that seem to be bad for you ?
    John
    Loved it John. Loved every damn minute of it! The purpose of the video wasn't to educate the ignorant or explain your prohib licence nor was it to debate politics, marketing techniques, or hillbillies. It was to entertain us while you tested some ammo! Mission accomplished John!

For those that suggested some sort of "disclaimer", you should head over to Wolverine's forum where there is a video of Grumpy shooting 15 rounds out of a shotgun! Some people may not be aware that it's legal to have that many rounds in a pump so they better add an explanation in their video too right?
    Last edited by Runningfool; 10-18-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Forgot a word :)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmotorhead99 View Post
    .... Why show a full auto video just cause you can to prove ammo goes bang...
    I don't know....maybe because watching 4 minutes of a guy shooting a Tokarev just to prove ammo goes bang doesn't sound quite as entertaining?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I totally agree . we are grown men with guns.

we know the difference between here and the other side and we know the difference between reality and TV shows .

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Loved it John. Love every damn minute of it! The purpose of the video wasn't to educate the ignorant or explain your prohib licence nor was it to debate politics, marketing techniques, or hillbillies. It was to entertain us while you tested some! Mission accomplished John!

For those that suggested some sort of "disclaimer", you should head over to Wolverine's forum where there is a video of Grumpy shooting 15 rounds out of a shotgun! Some people may not be aware that it's legal to have that many rounds in a pump so they better add an explanation in their video too right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Ignorance is bliss.

Im out.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

[sarcasm] Geez... I'm going to head over to a car forum and complain that they are showing cars driving more than 110km/h! Don't they know that's illegal? Why would they show me something I can't do myself? Don't they know that showing videos like that ruins the rights of every single car owner in the country? I'm so offended... [/sarcasm]

Wow...

Why do these people gravitate to the Marstar thread?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Damn you, John!

Damn you all to hell!

How dare you post a video showing a PPSH-41 firing fully automatic, when you know perfectly well that the average Canadian cannot own such fine weapons.

The very least you could do is fire it semi automatic to demonstrate a method of firing that anyone with a restricted licence can enjoy.

We don't want to know how those weapons were originally intended to be fired.

We're Canadians, dammit, and we don't partake in such obviously subversive activities. Nor do we want to observe anyone else doing so either.

Now, I'm off to mail a donation to the Liberals for giving us such brilliant legislation that made such weapons prohibited in the first place.

Then I intend to pen a letter to Top Gear and demand that they stop racing their high performance cars on race tracks and abandoned airstrips, when they know damn well the average driver can't hope to legally attain those speeds on the roadways.
    Last edited by MapleSugar; 10-19-2014 at 01:31 AM.
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    John,

I do hope you'll forgive my impertinence in suggesting that you endeavour to bolster the production values of your videos.

May I suggest a HD format that incorporates a catchy tune with; helicopters, tracers, and Dillon Aero M134D Miniguns?

Why, it would look something like this:

(Disclaimer: Filmed under controlled conditions in the Land of the Free and dedicated to all the bedwetters out there)

Then, to top it all off, I would like to see a video of you slaughtering a horde of Sleestak, while riding a T-Rex, then sliding down it's tail like Fred Flintstone for a finale.

That would be way cool.

The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'm just waiting for dude to demand that we change the name of the forum itself as to not offend someone.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I love these videos. As far as a disclaimer or any other BS like that. There is no need. I just got back from the UK where they have disclaimers for so much stuff. Warnings if the news is going to have "flashing images" and other such nonsense.

And as for the complainers here, you give far too much credit to the liberals and the antis. Let them use this stuff in their ads. It's LEGAL USE.
    CGN is making me sick these days.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast