Full auto PPSH-41

johntwo

Expired Business
We were testing some new 7.62X25 we recently picked up, runs pretty good.

Should be up on the website later this week

The ammo is copper jacket/steel core
yes it is corrosive
Not on the site yet but we should have some deals up this week
I will update this thread when its available

Hi John,

will this stuff be coming in on a consistent basis or is it just one big lot and when its gone there might not be much left around for another little while?

RedNewf

Sadly we were only able to secure this one lot of ammunition but we are on the lookout for more

LOL, yours runs better than the one I was playing with. We were down to some pretty sketchy surplus by the time it came out.
Then again it was also the day we burned off the last of a batch of crap 9mm ammo, and found an ancient drilled hole mag catch mag left in with a demo gun.

The fun starts at 2:24.

ummm ....... i mean ......ahhhh why is he shooting full auto ?????? going to jail ???? or what ? or is that thing allowed to shoot automatic with this countries stoopid gun laws ?????? im so confused!!!!!

ummm ....... i mean ......ahhhh why is he shooting full auto ?????? going to jail ???? or what ? or is that thing allowed to shoot automatic with this countries stoopid gun laws ?????? im so confused!!!!!

What, you didn't get the memo?

All gun laws have been repealed. We are now allowed to own and carry anything we want. We are NOT allowed to use firearms to threaten, rob or injure anyone, of course, but all of that is covered by other laws, same as it has always been.

He is messing with you... This has NOT happened. The guy in the video works for Marstar and has the appropriate licensing that allows him to operate full auto firearms. They have some neat videos of other items on full auto in a safe, controlled environment.

Back
Top Bottom