Thread: Blown away by S&J customer service...

BANNED

Blown away by S&J customer service...

So a couple of months back I sent my 500 persuader to S&J, They needed a 500 for a R&D gun.

Today the shotgun showed up, Open the box and all this free sh!t fell out

Im blown away to say the least. Ive deal with S&J for barrels a couple of times for my Ar builds, and Simon went out of his way to get them out to me when he was out of stock.
    He also sent me an optic to try out free of charge a few years ago. So This is why I sent him my 500 to pay him back for the help he had given me over the years. I was not expecting a bag of goodies.

Thanks a bunch Simon I have to run back to work now. Ill make sure I put this stuff on tonight.

Last edited by DILLIGAF; 10-06-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Simon is a great guy thats for sure.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Hey no problem
    Sorry it took so long, its been the most un real year for me and the company, good and bad.
    As I sit hear with my mobile heart monitor strapped to my chest, and more meds then iggi pop.
    Thanks again for your help.
    bbb

I once sent them an email with a question I had about their cart system right before placing an order at 1 in the morning.
    I got a reply 2 mins later with everything I needed to know and more!

Simon is awesome and he sells a superb product! I em extremely happy with my MkIII Shell pouches and some of the other free shell carries he threw into my order.

CCFR Member

BANNED
    Got my 2 500 squared away... Cant seem to be able to fit the sling plate, My hogue stock doesn't sit properly.

The follower with a tail doesn't work in my Persuader, It binds up. So I used the hollow ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Got my 2 500 squared away... Cant seem to be able to fit the sling plate, My hogue stock doesn't sit properly.

The follower with a tail doesn't work in my Persuader, It binds up. So I used the hollow ones.

The cupped followers marked Mossberg are .900 =/-.0002 Remington followers are .910 +/- .0002
    most of the Euro mag tubes are about the same at Mossberg
    bbb

CGN frequent flyer Cyanide Ride's Avatar
    It's nice to see that somethings just never change

Good on both of you guys. (OP for the shotgun and Simon for being Simon)
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32

Unofficial TV-PressPass fan.