Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Savage 10-TR, $639.95, 308 Win, 24" Barrel!

Quote Originally Posted by sofarsogood View Post
    Yep and just to clarify I already own one of these and it rocks! Just need a bigger mag, maybe I'll look into other stock ........
    First time I fired a round was straight after using my 10/22 and despite there being no comparison I still had the biggest cheesyist kid in a sweetshop grin on my face after!
    the dark eagle mag works with the accu stock. I've had no issues with feeding or securing the mag with the provided stock

Ordered! Now to get one of them there mags! Is the dark eagle our only option for a 10 rounder?thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuswon View Post
    Ordered! Now to get one of them there mags! Is the dark eagle our only option for a 10 rounder?thanks!
    I'm pretty sure that's your only option unless you upgrade to a chassis that accepts AI mags like I did. You could always buy some more 4 rounders.

Wow! Good to know! What kind of stock did you put?and how much did you pay for the stock plzzz )

Does anyone know where some factory mags can be had for these?

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    I was actually saving for one of these rifles right now. When these are gone, any news on if savage will produce more? Either for the LEO or non LEO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuswon View Post
    Wow! Good to know! What kind of stock did you put?and how much did you pay for the stock plzzz )
    XLR Industries Element Chassis, they make one that accepts the Savage with bottom bolt release. Awesome chassis system so far, shipped to Canada after the exchange and customs charging me sales tax it came to $940 to my door. Then the 10 round AI mags will run you about $95 each.

Cool thank you for the info! (little too $teep for my blood. )

Quote Originally Posted by Cobec View Post
    XLR Industries Element Chassis, they make one that accepts the Savage with bottom bolt release. Awesome chassis system so far, shipped to Canada after the exchange and customs charging me sales tax it came to $940 to my door. Then the 10 round AI mags will run you about $95 each.

I couldn't pass this one up. My cousin has two, and talked me into it (not that it takes much to talk me into buying a gun...) For those who have them, what are you using for a brake, and where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyshabadoo View Post
    i couldn't pass this one up. My cousin has two, and talked me into it (not that it takes much to talk me into buying a gun...) for those who have them, what are you using for a brake, and where did you find it?
    x2...
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast