Thread: Importing parts/guns

CGN Regular

Importing parts/guns

I am hoping to use you for importing a couple of barrels, but I read the following on your website:
    "NOTE: Prophet River is legally unable to import the following products: Sniper, Magazines (that are not pinned to ten rounds or less; and these may still cause problems), and/or Prohibited product (products with flash supressors or collapsable stocks)"
    Does this mean that you would be unable to import a 10.5" AR-15 barrel for me? Flash suppressors and collapsible stocks aren't prohibited so is this out of date?

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    I am hoping to use you for importing a couple of barrels, but I read the following on your website:
    "NOTE: Prophet River is legally unable to import the following products: Sniper, Magazines (that are not pinned to ten rounds or less; and these may still cause problems), and/or Prohibited product (products with flash supressors or collapsable stocks)"
    Does this mean that you would be unable to import a 10.5" AR-15 barrel for me? Flash suppressors and collapsible stocks aren't prohibited so is this out of date?
    A 10.5" AR barrel should not be prohibited. Most flash suppressors and collapsing stocks are not prohibited but on some firarms the USA state department may disallow.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9