Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2nd run of Wanstalls Exclusive Chiappa Take down rifles .44mag!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    To be fair to wandstall it's not the exact same spec

Plus comme on you all know how the firearm business works!? It's all about fear mongering buying ie. No more sks after this batch cause the Ukraine crises( circa 2014), the sks have stock in Russia for about 6 months and svt and mosin about a year ( circa 2012), There no more m14 receiver being built since the 90's and they have all but dried out( circa for ever!!)
    And I can go on.

CGN Regular
    For some reason I can't get used to the look of that loop. Maybe it's the perfectly sized curved loop on my old Marlin 30-30 that's spoiled it for me.

I really like the look, I just don't have the fund for a gun with so much second kind of cool right now

Is anything really "Limited Edition" these days?

"Limited run" meaning, big order for a special client like a gov agencie or mil is cancelled, selling a model they make with a diffrent option (s) and giving it a special name, slapping a big name that endorse the product on it and ask for more money ( like black water)

I am not a sucker for special edition, I prefer a common firearm really then a rare one, special edition well me it's wen they comme with the features I want.

But this 44 mag look sweet! I wish I had the money to spare ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yea I thought they were coming in stainless too! Oh well maybe next round!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Get em now! Last chance!! Limited (until the third run)! Haha. I understand why some people would be pissed off about it. Personally doesn't bother me. The one I bought has been great, the GF been shooting it a lot (and lets me shoot it every once in a while as well). No problems so far, and have it sched in to a local smith to have the barrel drilled/tapped for a removable scout scope. Great little firearm, am definitely glad I bought it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    So what you guys been using for ammo? And where the best place to get it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    A piss off to someone who bought one of the first run being told that it was a limited edition rifle.
    Know how everyone feels, a few years back I bought a refurbished SKS and was told that they were the last ones we would ever see in Canada. Now my $200 rifle has skyrocketed to $175, eventhough it was the last of a limited run.

If you like the gun-buy it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Must resist....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast