Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Type 97 NRR

i bet type 81 wont pass rcmp inspection, simply because it looks to much like a ak. that, or china wont give the rcmp blueprints to teach them how to convert it to full auto

Neither

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thirtyouttasix View Post
    Type 81 or NRR comes first?

Bets?
    Adjusted for inflation or no? Winning $200 might not be worthwhile after a few decades

At this rate QBZ 97-1 will be out before the "improved" Type 97, the NRR gets here. What mods did Canam request anyhow? At some point it'd be more effective for Canam to outright request a 5.56 version of the QBZ 95-1.

Also how's the Type 97 barrel fixed onto the receiver? Canam might make some money by importing spare barrels with bayonet mounts and threaded flash hiders...
    Last edited by Cifyra; 10-12-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vdog View Post
    Eta is fall 2015
    Yeah, where you got this date?

My father in law is waiting for one, he will like to know!
    Gun control means using both hands

Last I heard canam checked them out at the factory this summer and it wasn't to spec. So they are being changed in the factory. Maybe canam will comment on the current status on the product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewma02 View Post
    Last I heard canam checked them out at the factory this summer and it wasn't to spec. So they are being changed in the factory. Maybe canam will comment on the current status on the product.
    Norinco made something not to spec? You dont say!

lol

Seriously though, it would be really nice if this didn't take so bloody long to figure out. Im interested in the t97 but I can't justify buying one now if a better version is in the works...

Then it has to be submitted to recieve a new frt

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post

lol

Seriously though, it would be really nice if this didn't take so bloody long to figure out. Im interested in the t97 but I can't justify buying one now if a better version is in the works...
    That's why Im waiting to. Except for me I just wanna know when is coming so I know weather I can spend the t97 money more guns and ammo or if I'm gonna need it to pay off the t97 soon.

That's why Im waiting to. Except for me I just wanna know when is coming so I know weather I can spend the t97 money more guns and ammo or if I'm gonna need it to pay off the t97 soon.
    Same here... would help me set priorities if I had an idea when they're expected.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post

lol

Norinco doesn't make anything. They distribute. Emei in China made the Type 97 NSR and was distributed by Norinco to North Sylva.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast