Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Terminator Kit

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by XTGUN View Post
    humm, the good time of iv8888, when Barrie was alive and the channel worth something :-)

I have owned two
    they do have sharp edges on the machined parts
    5 minutes with you wife's emery board fixed the ejection problem
    I did not disassemble the firearm
    ...take the bur off the extractor (sharp edges)
    ...on the main frame between the rolling block.. main frame touches it should not...this gives that .004 more clearance
    any other sharp edges on the rolling block when open
    Tolerances are very tight they need a little wiggle room...lol
    Very easy to fix , edges are just to sharp
    No cutting or disassembly required
    I hope this helps
    Yes, replace you Wife's emery board ...lol

I bought one of the 1887 clones with the full stock and pistol grip a few months ago. I haven't had any ejection or cycling issues, and the 17.5 inch barrel makes this gun great for the bush and general milk jug disposal . I've shot Winchester Heavy Game Loads, Winchester 00 Buck, Remington "Slugger" Slugs, and also some of the Dominion 00 buck without any problems at all. Honestly, I'd say go for it, because it's just a friggin' fun gun.

BANNED
    when the action is propably polish , he become a good gun , I use my 1887 for deer hunting at slug . And i reload faster than many with pump shotgun , shoot faster too .
    But i polish all the mechanism , and cut and fills some other parts , but i not touch part can make the gun dangerous .

BANNED
    i have buy 6 different model , dominion , norinco ,2 x century arms , chiappa , winchester . and with the job i make on my he feel like a Chiappa .... but not have steel quality ...... chiappa is just a piece of gunsmith arts , but my century feel like , fast shooting fast loading fast fun ...
    I better take the gun a parts too work sharps edge and polishing all inner parts , the elevator ramp i cut have been filled and highly polish , on the ramp is now perfectly right without the little bump on the surface ..... i make this to be more like Original Winchester model , and just to let you know the next one i will buy is will be a Coyote cap model , with 22" screw in choke , and maybe in 3" if they are finish they concept , that make 5 years they work and test it , he supossed to be ready for this chrismas .... 3" that gonna rock

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar

Another video review.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

I tried very hard to stay mad at "Hank" for terrible communications preventing a sale but just could not resist this deal. I'll have TWO new ones instead of one broken one, and some free ammo. Even without the customary included ammo can, I've forgiven Hank his foibles.
    Offence cannot be given, only taken.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I have a Terminator kit on the way. Thanks for the replies I'm sure I will enjoy them.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

I'd love the full stock version, but I know I can't sneak 2 new shotguns past the wife... so if someone wants the pistol grip version and the buckshot, I'll split the deal with them. Somewhere between the Okanagan BC and Lethbridge Alberta?

EDIT: I found someone to do a deal with. Thanks to all who messaged me with interest
    Last edited by DiMP; 10-25-2014 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wood800 View Post
    After that video I would never buy one
    Didn't think it can be that bad, but video don't lie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast