Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Terminator Kit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar

The Terminator Kit

If anyone has one of the T2 1887's how do they function? I can't really find any info from people that have purchased one of these shotguns. The price seems really good considering I was going to buy one at the original $500.00 price when they first come out.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Haven't shot one, but i heard they can have ejection problems. seems like an awesome combo to split with a friend though.
    Silverdale, BRRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Nutnfancy has a vid out on the century Arms PW 87 (U.S.) It looks like the same gun as the DA 1887?? He recomends good value for the $$.

CGN Regular

BANNED
    i have one , ejection issue is true , First thing to do with this shotgun is dissasemble it , you have to cut about 1/4 of a inch from the shells elevators , and second thing to do is polish the ejectors and fill it because generaly is soo sharp you will cut your's thump badly . the other thing is to work the action again and again utile that will be smooth enough to cycle with charms .

shoot rights for my , slugs are pretty accurate .
    Last edited by venom725; 10-12-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Mine works great, make sure to tighten all the screws and man handle the action when your working it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I got one, nice gun. But it's a second kind of cool gun, its not a 870 or a mossy 500/590a1 . It's a occasional plinking gun, a nice functional wall hanger. It's slower to load then a pump and slower to pump. Mine needs to be rack hard to cycle properly. I wouldn't hunt or trust my life to it. I got a grizzly mag with a folder and a 30" wingmaster full choke barrel to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by venom725 View Post
    i have one , ejection issue is true , First thing to do with this shotgun is dissasemble it , you have to cut about 3/4 of a inch from the shells elevators , and second thing to do is polish the ejectors and fill it because generaly is soo sharp you will cut your's thump badly . the other thing is to work the action again and again utile that will be smooth enough to cycle with charms .

shoot rights for my , slugs are pretty accurate .
    Were did you cut on the shell elevator? On the front or back? Could you post a picture?

Thank you very much

After that video I would never buy one

Well I can say this about that vid, if you buy one from can am and you get a dud like that they will take it back, they are one of the best dealer here and I trust them fully.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast