Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toz-99

Toz-99

I just bought a toz-99 from you guys and it's currently in the mail. Was just wondering what it would take to mount a scope on to it and about how much the cost would be?

Hey Crash, saw you got a toz99 and had to comment on them. I don't see them often. I got one from a buddy a couple of years ago and love it. Nice workmanship and amazing orange/walnut color wood. Threaded barrel. She can shoot touching 10 shot groups at 25yds. Still nice groups as I go further out but that could be me or ammo. Think you will like it. Only minor gripe is the thin bolt handle. Would like a thicker one myself.

Yeah i did some research and found that a lot of people like them and they had good accuracy. Only thing that has me worried is the sear but i like the rifle and it was cheep... I've kinda got a red rifle addiction.

If you stick to standard velocity target speed ammunition your sear will last a good long while.
    Of all the things in life I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    This run of rifles will all use the 3/8" standard dove tail rings. They can be anyware from $15-$50.00 depending on the quality and ware they were made.

Not 8.5mm as I've read?
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Can anyone recommend some low velocity ammo for the toZ? I m new to 22lrs. Thanks

Just ordered one. Can anyone recommend a good scope and what ammo is best. Much appreciated.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Mines fired anything I put thru it with no problems so far. About 1000 rounds. Yellow jackets, winchester white box, dyna points, cci
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

Hi folks. My TOZ 99 rocks!!. I have mounted a scope with KWIK site rings and have absolutely no issues. I find that Aguila standard velocity ammo to be the best so far and closely behind CCI standard velocity again. The only down side is the small and thin bolt handle but I am looking to get a machinist to construct a custom one for me. Beats my two 10/22's hands down!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast