Thread: Is out of province range membership allowed to buy restricted?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar

Is out of province range membership allowed to buy restricted?

Let's say I am in Ontario and get a cheap membership in Vancouver Island. Will the Ontario CFO allow me to buy restricted?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I believe the answer is no, or that your ATT will only allow you to take your restricted to that Vancouver club, but not anywhere in Ontario, since you can only take it to a club of which you are a member, or have a written invitation (&^#$%!@ )

This is what Cyclone's CFO case was all about.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Not with Wyatt... but the law is changing soon and you won't have to have a membership any more, you license will have the ATT attached
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post
    Not with Wyatt... but the law is changing soon and you won't have to have a membership any more, you license will have the ATT attached
    Problem is that the clubs in Ontario are crap for the most part and will make it policy to require a membership anyhow. I doubt any clubs in the gta would sell day passes even if they could.

BANNED
    ^^ Yep!

The fudds that run my club almost lost their minds when a friend suggested they could write him an invitation and he could get a temp ATT to bring his pistol to the ATT course.

That is another serious problem for them is that they will not be able to charge their members to take the joke of an ATT course.

Ontario is ####ed all around and clubs are so scared of the CFO they wouldn't dare go against his wishes, despite the law, and the positive changes for us.