Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Storm Is Here!

CGN Regular
    Love mine.
    Its the perfect pistol caliber carbine; Very accurate, easy to disassemble, uses a pistol mag (10rounds),two mags beretta FS mags included, ambidextrous controls, Non restricted. Multiple rails to attach all your toys.

I got a reflex sight and magnifier, laser sight, fab defence forgrip bipod with dual charging handles. Everybody who trys it loves it. Its a nice little gun.

Negatives
    Iron sights were way off when I received rifle. Does NOT come with sightool. Its a cheap little tool around 8 dollars. But when you buy a new rifle and you can't sight it in. Well its annoying to say the least.
    The trigger isn't the best for you trigger snobs Lol. But I'm sure you could fix that if with some time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRick View Post
    Love mine.
    Its the perfect pistol caliber carbine; Very accurate, easy to disassemble, uses a pistol mag (10rounds),two mags beretta FS mags included, ambidextrous controls, Non restricted. Multiple rails to attach all your toys.

I got a reflex sight and magnifier, laser sight, fab defence forgrip bipod with dual charging handles. Everybody who trys it loves it. Its a nice little gun.

Negatives
    Iron sights were way off when I received rifle. Does NOT come with sightool. Its a cheap little tool around 8 dollars. But when you buy a new rifle and you can't sight it in. Well its annoying to say the least.
    The trigger isn't the best for you trigger snobs Lol. But I'm sure you could fix that if with some time and money.
    Mine came with a sight adjustment tool but it shot almost dead on out of the box. A tad to the left if I remember right. Even comes with a mag loader.
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    NFA CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    A good red dot sight on it really enhance the precision of this rifle... JP.

CGN Regular
    Where are the multiple rails? I take it you can get aftermarket rail systems? So say a person could mount an MOE angle grip or flashlight?
    "When the law disallows both the means and moral authority to defend one's self and property, crime and violence fill the void between common sense and the hoped for utopia."

Quote Originally Posted by Brappp306 View Post
    Where are the multiple rails? I take it you can get aftermarket rail systems? So say a person could mount an MOE angle grip or flashlight?
    It comes with extra rails for the for stock, one for each side and the bottom as well ss a retractable rail in the front.
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    NFA CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo7101 View Post
    It comes with extra rails for the for stock, one for each side and the bottom as well ss a retractable rail in the front.
    There are reports that this batch of Beretta Storm CX4 is missing one of the 2 side rails.
    What?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    There are reports that this batch of Beretta Storm CX4 is missing one of the 2 side rails.
    Those reports are accurate unfortunately (at least those sold by 2 other dealers). Not sure about Wolverine.
    CCFR Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234