Thread: MeproLight M21 Reflex Sight and MX3 magnifier

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

MeproLight M21 Reflex Sight and MX3 magnifier

Looking for a high quality reflex sight that has been combat tested? Don't want to have to worry about poor battery life?
    Then the Meprolight M21 might just be what you have been looking for.
    The battle proven (in use with the Israeli Defense Force for one) sight is simple to use and completely reliable.
    They don't use any batteries, as they use a combination of fiber optic light transmission and a tritium light source, which
    seamlessly transitions from one to the other depending on conditions. They have a large 30mm lens and really do allow for a very quick target acquisition.
    They are available with 4.3MOA dot, 5.5 MOA dot, a triangle, an open-x or a bullseye reticle, so you can really pick the style that works best for you and your needs.
    The come with a picatinny mount and can be used with a magnifier (on sale this month too!) if you so choose.
    I've been using these a lot lately and can honestly say they have become one of Grumpy's personal favourites.

Regularly priced at $555.00 plus shipping and tax, they are on special for the month of October for $449.00 plus shipping and tax.
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...X-Reticle.aspx

Here is the Meprolight MX3 magnifier which is on sale for $449.50 plus shipping and tax in October
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...y-Adaptor.aspx
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Man, what a great price on that M21. I like the look of it on the 958 Tactical on the youtube vids you've been doing Grumpy. I might have to do the same type of setup when the 958's are finally released!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc_82 View Post
    Man, what a great price on that M21. I like the look of it on the 958 Tactical on the youtube vids you've been doing Grumpy. I might have to do the same type of setup when the 958's are finally released!
    Truthfully it makes a superb combination. I am really liking those sights, and love the fact that I don't have to worry about battery life etc.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales