Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Item? Fabarm Boomsticks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Thanks. I will look into it.
    sic semper tyrannis

Welcome aboard man. I'll do this without owner bias or brand name loyalty. I've had 1. SDASS & 2. SAT8.... Looking back I'll say they are good shotties. However, the price.... Too expensive for what you get. For the price, just go buy3 870s. Or a ksg. My thoughts anyways

We are happy to announce that we have these Fabarm in stock. Please check our website for more information.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by humphry76 View Post
    Welcome aboard man. I'll do this without owner bias or brand name loyalty. I've had 1. SDASS & 2. SAT8.... Looking back I'll say they are good shotties. However, the price.... Too expensive for what you get. For the price, just go buy3 870s. Or a ksg. My thoughts anyways
    That may be a good idea. Then out of those 3 you could get one running one and some parts.
    sic semper tyrannis

Thanks for the good info (and greetings- feel very welcome) so far guys. Lotsa good feedback. Keep er comin, still curious.
    So by my interpretation it seems that the general consensus is: Nice guns. Good quality. Nothing particularly special about them and overpriced due to this lack of special features, not lack of quality. Not a great buy, but by no means a bad buy. Sounds about right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by humphry76 View Post
    Cheers! Glad to be here. Down to earth and honest, I respect that immensely. So if you could go back, would you have bought different shotties? Either cheaper ones or ones that reflect the high-pricetag better?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We are happy to announce that we have these Fabarm in stock. Please check our website for more information.
    Sorry if I leaked it on you guys, hope you sold a couple quicker cause I beat ya to the punch! Do I get a marketing bonus? Maybe a Fabarm for myself?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I love Fabarms!!! And I love CanAm...this should be good, lol! I feel the Martial Proforces may be in my near future

CanAm - Any chance you guys are getting the Fabarm STF-12's in, say the 11 inch version???

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalus_Viridae View Post
    I have a SAT8 Fabarm. Semi auto. Pistol grip. Ghost ring sights. It's a fantastic shotgun in my opinion. I've shot 870 pump; full jam over under skeet gun and a semi beretta.

The Fabarm has excellent build quality and finish. Cycles reliably and I've had no issues.... While worth the price of admission in my opinion. Luckily I bought mine before the price shot up like $300 extra.

If you get one you won't be disappointed.
    Agree with you on all points...except with 3" shells.

Have you noticed that the bolt often needs to be pushed forward to chamber a 3" shell?

On my SAT8 the 3" shells get caught up on the release latch which looks like a design flaw and not a "bad gun."; the edge is sharp and will cut into the tip of a 3" shell preventing it from chambering under the force of the recoil/tube spring. A little push forward clears it and allows for the shell to chamber. I ordered replacement parts thinking maybe bad part, but exact same.

2-3/4" reliability is incredible though. Never had a failure of any kind.

Cheers~

What's the difference between 2 3/4" and 3" shells other than the size?

3" shells hold more gunpowder and have a higher muzzle velocity/range. Basically more power. You can get 3 1/2" shells too; They have some serious kick.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast