Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Item? Fabarm Boomsticks!

New Item? Fabarm Boomsticks!

Hey all.
    This is actually my first post, so I'll intro myself real quick.
    I'm Tim from Victoria BC. Proud to say I finally quit lurking and actually made an account...feel a lot less greasy already. Look forward to conversatin' with everyone here.

To the main topic (am wracked with guilt cause I feel like I'm somehow stealing Can-Am's thunder or spoiling some giant surprise -but it seems he hasn't been around in a while and I can't wait any longer for juicy details):

I was doing my daily Canada Ammo creeping yesterday (some people creep Facebook- I creep CanAm) and after scrolling through the usual 20 guns (give or take a couple [that I PRAY for]) that I see every morning, I was shocked to find a NEW shotty! TWO new shotties! WAIT THREE? NO FOUR SHOTTIES! All FabArm's.

Link: https://www.canadaammo.com/product/s...eywords=fabarm

They all look real juicy too (Especially the Martial Pro-Forces). Although maybe a tad bit steep.
    Anyway, the main reason behind this post (besides doing CanAm's advertising job for him ) was I really just wanted to get some opinions/extra info on these beauties. Anyone own one? Shot one? If so, how are they? What stands out? Which model do you recommend? SO many questions!!!
    CanAm (when you see this), got some more info/pics for us?

I'm very attracted to these guns, but what makes them worth close to a grand? Why should I buy one instead of a tricked out 870 (or Grizzly for that matter) for half the price? Or for the full price, why not a KSG instead? (Besides that the Fabarm's are sexy lookin and Italian made; this much I know already).

I have faith in all you Canadian Gun Gurus out there to help satisfy my burning curiosity!
    Thanks guys, see y'all around.

I have a SAT8 Fabarm. Semi auto. Pistol grip. Ghost ring sights. It's a fantastic shotgun in my opinion. I've shot 870 pump; full jam over under skeet gun and a semi beretta.

The Fabarm has excellent build quality and finish. Cycles reliably and I've had no issues.... While worth the price of admission in my opinion. Luckily I bought mine before the price shot up like $300 extra.

If you get one you won't be disappointed.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Ive owned several, they are amazing guns, worth every penny
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I have been looking at Fabarm shotguns for a while and the thing that stops me from buying one is the way that the forend rubs marks into the sides of the receiver. I just can't understand why this is not corrected and until it is I won't be buying a Fabarm pump.
    There's nothing like riding a fine horse through new country. Augustus (Gus) McCrae, Lonesome Dove

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Ive never heard of them until now, hopefully they will be a good solid gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    And Welcome aboard!

BANNED
    Hello and welcome to the forums

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southwest maddog View Post
    i have been looking at fabarm shotguns for a while and the thing that stops me from buying one is the way that the forend rubs marks into the sides of the receiver. I just can't understand why this is not corrected and until it is i won't be buying a fabarm pump.
    pop it off and use a dremmel on the plastic part that rubs
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

BANNED
    I believe Fabarms is a ( Italian ). company trying to compete against product like the Browning Cynergy on price and features at a slightly lower cost.
    Last edited by silverfoxdj; 10-16-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Edit for correction U.K. to Italian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Italian.
    sic semper tyrannis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast