Thread: When will the Alaskan scouts be in?

CGN Regular

When will the Alaskan scouts be in?

When were you told the the next batch of chiappa Alaskan scouts would be in?

Expried Business Member
    Should land by Monday we suspect. On-truck freight cross-Canada doesn't have tracking updates so it's more art than science as far as predictions go. We'll post when everyone's rifles go out as they will ship same day they land here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Stealing this thread!! Say that I wanted to purchase a barrel for a scout as a complete assembly forearm, magazine tube? And say that I wanted it in 357 / 38 cal, would this assembly screw to a 44 mag receiver and function? Now if this was possible, what would said parts cost? 400.00$ range? The 16 inch barrels are available ,the 12 inch are they? Food for thought!! It would make a great kit! Hint! Hint!!!

Expried Business Member
    We have notification they landed late today! (Friday) Shipping will commence the first of next week...

Cheers,

Gary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Got a notification from Wanstalls this morning, has been shipped out. Now the stocking of the mail man begin's, got my fall camo on he'll never see me until it's to late!