Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: recent arrivals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I've been watching for that for more than a year. Que sera que sera.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gewehr76's Avatar
    Police state Ontario, sometimes on OPP patrolled 400
    With Tax and whipping shipping its almost as much as new Norc non corrosive that's available outhere
    Je bastardise les deux langues officielles. I bastardise both official languages.
    Я наебываю оба официальных языка Канады

a little pricey
    Last edited by pertain; 10-17-2014 at 11:02 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Can we buy extra magazines for the Star pistols?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Just received some Soviet SKS rifles, Star pistols, Enfield revolvers, fully described on our site....
    John
    Anyone who isn't familiar with Star Pistols... they are great value, though I personally avoid the old Aluminium framed ones. I have a 12.6 compact BM model. All Steel, great fit and finish. Super simple design and you can strip it down with no tools to almost the last pin in a heartbeat (on mine anyway). Accurate as heck too, though I did have to drift the rear sight pretty far to the right.

Loved it so much I had it satin nickel chromed (locally.. long ago) and dressed up the grips with wood rather than plastic (from Numrich). Been shootin her lovingly for over 20 years... Bought it somewhere around 1992 for $249 from LeBaron (in the Good 'Ol Days.. sigh).

If you are lookin for a slim single stack 9mm I would do this over a Norc in a second. .. If it is anything like my BM (and it is

This is NOT a paid advertisement. I just love that little gun.. One day I will re-barrel it for non-restricted just to save it for some other lucky soul.

Hey John.. any mags for a BM compact model.. ? The BKM ones are the same as BM.
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    What's the situation with ammo for these Enfield revolvers? From what I've seen at the usual online suppliers .38 S&W is pretty much made with unobtanium. Do you guys have access to a supply? I'd be a buyer but I don't want a paperweight.
    Dude 38sw is not that bad I bought mine at lebaron

What's the situation with ammo for these Enfield revolvers? From what I've seen at the usual online suppliers .38 S&W is pretty much made with unobtanium. Do you guys have access to a supply? I'd be a buyer but I don't want a paperweight.
    .38 S&W for the Enfield revolvers can be had. my local gun shop happened to have a few boxes of it, though I certainly wouldn't say that it is commonly available, I have yet to find a convenient and reliable source of ammo. .38 S&W isn't cheap if you do buy some, I paid $55 for a box of 50.
    If you are a reloader, Starline makes .38 S&W cases, and if you keep your pressures low, you can modify .38 special casings and use those. I trimmed a box of .38 special down on a lathe to ensure an even case mouth and I have reloaded and fired these casings six times now without encountering any issues. The Enfield revolver is a real treat to shoot. Despite a heavy double-action pull, the sights stay on target easily and shot placement is a snap, the recoil is mild and fun to shoot, and unloading a top-break revolver is fun too. If you are a reloader, I would recommend this as a really fun shooter

Nearly every brick and mortar gun shop has at least one box. You're going to have to reload, though. They are a lot of fun.
    Merchant of Mass Murder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I'm not a reloader so I guess they're not for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Hi Johns. Are there any plans for an 1897 trench gun? I'll buy the riot gun one day otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast