Thread: Shipping to Powell River

CGN Regular

Shipping to Powell River

So no-one but someone from Powell River will know what it is like to get firearm stuff to here, for some reason everything goes to Vancouver Island first, then the local shippers don't want to bring it over, wait time for shipping powder, primers, ammo etc. is 7 to 35 days, ( yes I waited 35 days once for ammo to cross the country twice ). Anyway Henry, you must of told Canpar you were sending me a box of hugs, kittens and unicorns, cause I got my powder and primers in 22 hours. Guess this is more of a hats off to Canpar, but like I tell everyone, Budget shooting supplies is my first go to.
    Greg

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Hi Greg
    I'm glad you got your Order quickly. I have had very good experience with Canpar..
    I think they keep all of the Satin Pillows though. lol

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    So no-one but someone from Powell River will know what it is like to get firearm stuff to here, for some reason everything goes to Vancouver Island first, then the local shippers don't want to bring it over, wait time for shipping powder, primers, ammo etc. is 7 to 35 days, ( yes I waited 35 days once for ammo to cross the country twice ). Anyway Henry, you must of told Canpar you were sending me a box of hugs, kittens and unicorns, cause I got my powder and primers in 22 hours. Guess this is more of a hats off to Canpar, but like I tell everyone, Budget shooting supplies is my first go to.
    Greg
    I was born and raised in Powell River, that's faster than the mail will arrive. All the potholes make tough work for anyone delivering stuff.