Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NCStar quad rail pricematch

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Oh I know why you posted here. I responded because of this.

It's an internet message forum. If you don't want imput from fellow members of the forum don't post stuff in public. You don't get to control who responds to your threads.

Good luck with your NCStar.
    I didn't try to control other's responses, I simply explained I didn't care what they thought about my question and that they should move on since the thread was not created to get a sense of wether or not CGNers approve of my price matching inquiry.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Since the dealer hasn't responded, likely never will, and you are snide to everybody, this public 'win' is all on you. This is Tiger Blood Winning for sure. Want it? Found a better price? Buy it. Good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    I didn't try to control other's responses, I simply explained I didn't care what they thought about my question and that they should move on since the thread was not created to get a sense of wether or not CGNers approve of my price matching inquiry.
    Will you be buying this NCStar rail from Marstar if they do price-match for you?

Double

Expired Business
    Sorry for the late reply, we are closed on the weekends and have been having internet problems this week.

I should point out that the two quad rails listed by the OP, although similar, are not the same.

And no, we do not price match.

BANNED
    Thanks for the answer John.

Can you point to some differences between the rails then? It might be relevant as to which one would be a better buy/better configuration. It might also justify the price difference.
    Last edited by sewktbk; 10-21-2014 at 03:06 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Will you be buying this NCStar rail from Marstar if they do price-match for you?
    Thanks for supervising my purchasing decisions, mom. Now seeing you are running out of arguments to try and discredit the existence of my thread, you should really just move on to something else.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    The rail is similar but not the same, look at the pics closely there are slight differences. Either way, got the answer above

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Thanks for supervising my purchasing decisions, mom. Now seeing you are running out of arguments to try and discredit the existence of my thread, you should really just move on to something else.
    Didn't think so

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Where's that po#### icon .. ?!? .. I bet there is not MUCH of a difference .. Meh.. ~

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast