Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NCStar quad rail pricematch

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    I applaud your intuitive idea but I dunno man. This year I've donated $45 + $400 to an organization who's members routinely call me a traitor, coward and idiot. I have donation fatigue heh
    Besides I already own the IR flag, plus there's history on it! It would look great on a CIRAS or SORD rig. Or even UTG They sell for like $25.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    Honestly no one cares what you buy or don't buy.
    So why are you here? I don't expect you to care, my thread was addressed to a dealer in their section, for which they pay.

All your questions were answered.
    No, not the second one, as already pointed out.

99% sure you won't buy marstar and again don't care
    So again, why are you here?

And no it's a forum on the internet, can't mind our own business
    You just said you didn't care, now you say you can't mind your own business, which one is it?
    Pretty vocal for someone who doesn't give a #### about my thread and my questions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Epic. Keep going.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Seems like folks like to hang their dirty laundry in public but gets upset when you comment on the pink underwear; gonna luv the internet and folks with too much time. Go fishing.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

BANNED
    Again, I'm not upset. Do I sound upset?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoShooter View Post
    Now that you mention it, it could very well be. I just plugged in 'troll meme' and that was one of the first results lol
    That's awesome!
    Git er dun!!

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Thanks for supervising my purchasing decisions, mom. Now seeing you are running out of arguments to try and discredit the existence of my thread, you should really just move on to something else.
    Hate to burst your little bubble, but anyone can make any comments they like as long as they stay within the guidelines. You don't have the authority to tell anyone to do anything on this forum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Waiting for the official answer/ to confirm that you won't purchase/wondering why you are so upset
    So why are you here? I don't expect you to care, my thread was addressed to a dealer in their section, for which they pay.

No, not the second one, as already pointed out.

So again, why are you here?

You just said you didn't care, now you say you can't mind your own business, which one is it?
    Pretty vocal for someone who doesn't give a #### about my thread and my questions.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    Hate to burst your little bubble, but anyone can make any comments they like as long as they stay within the guidelines. You don't have the authority to tell anyone to do anything on this forum.
    See post #21.

I don't give a rats ass about anyone's opinion of my thread. I am asking a question to Marstar and created a thread in their paid section to inquire about a HUGE price difference for a seemingly identical item.
    If you want to be part of the conversation, then you should contribute something that is relevant to my inquiry. Otherwise, I'm telling you you're losing your time. And yes, i guess you are free to do just that. Why you would want to is anyone's guess.

Does that compute?
    Last edited by sewktbk; 10-22-2014 at 03:51 PM.

See post #21.

I don't give a rats ass about anyone's opinion of my thread. I am asking a question to Marstar and created a thread in their paid section to inquire about a HUGE price difference for a seemingly identical item.
    If you want to be part of the conversation, then you should contribute something that is relevant to my inquiry. Otherwise, I'm telling you you're losing your time. And yes, i guess you are free to do just that. Why you would want to is anyone's guess.

Does that compute?
    For someone who doesn't give a rat's ass, you sure have a strong need to make a big deal out of telling everyone you don't care.

Does that compute? LOL
    Last edited by jethunter; 10-23-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast