Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NCStar quad rail pricematch

BANNED

NCStar quad rail pricematch

Hi,

on your website, you have this NCStar rifle length quad rail for sale for $120:

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=75794

The exact same rail is available from other retailers like Canada Ammo for no more than $40 :

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...ail-handguard/

Will you match the price? Thanks,

That difference in price is ridiculous. You'd still have to pay shipping with Marstar

CGN frequent flyer
    So buy from Canada Ammo then.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Agreed, just buy the cheaper one.
    What is with all the price matching questions coming up recently? You're not going into Walmart and I really can't think of a lot of stores that will price match in other industries. Buy the cheaper one and move on.
    Last edited by swan; 10-19-2014 at 12:27 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Not the same. Lettering indicates different manufacturer, or at least, supplier. I see at least one other difference as well, not important.
    Canam does not list a 12" handguard under "NcStar", although they have many other products there.
    CSSA CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    Not the same. Lettering indicates different manufacturer, or at least, supplier. I see at least one other difference as well, not important.
    Canam does not list a 12" handguard under "NcStar", although they have many other products there.
    Both items have a SKU with Mar4L in it.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swan View Post
    Agreed, just buy the cheaper one.
    What is with all the price matching questions coming up recently? You're not going into Walmart and I really can't think of a lot of stores that will price match in other industries. Buy the cheaper one and move on.
    Thanks for your input, but my question was to Marstar. Unless you work for them, I don't really care what you think about price matching questions.
    Either they'll match it or they won't. I want to know and asked politely. Thats all there is to it. Question not addressed to you, so move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Thanks for your input, but my question was to Marstar. Unless you work for them, I don't really care what you think about price matching questions.
    Either they'll match it or they won't. I want to know and asked politely. Thats all there is to it. Question not addressed to you, so move on.
    Marstar is not likely to reply to that question on here. Who would. You might have better luck using the "contact us" link on the web page. FYI, Cabellas in Nanaimo BC. did not reply to a price match question I asked them on their web site. I ended up buying from another retailer and sent them a copy of the original email along with a scan of the receipt and told them your refusal to reply to my email cost you money. Not a lot but it cost you money....
    I ride a m/c. If you TEXT, drive and injure or kill me. Well my dad says life is not worth living. I don't know if that means him or you.

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    You can politely ask the question in a private message or in an email to them. If you didn't want other people to address the question then maybe a public forum was not the best medium for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    No sht. I was going to add a helpful suggestion. 'Moving on.'
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast