Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** BERSA THUNDER 9 PRO SEMI-AUTO 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    I'd say close to a P226 classic grip, but controls are all still easily reachable. Fits good in the hand and feels very comfortable/natural.
    Thanks Nick, you already got me. Committed this past Friday!

Truthfully, you already won my heart earlier when you started with a sultry 'We are happy to introduce for the first time in Canada, the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro'.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

I hope there is either a printed (paper) English manual or an English language manual on CD for the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro pistol that comes delivered with it.
    Can you confirm that there is please?

Searching online in advance, all I can find to download is the Argentine/Spanish language version, no English.
    Surely, they must have an English version?, since they are already sold in the States as well.

Me no habla espanol. English please por favor.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    I hope there is either a printed (paper) English manual or an English language manual on CD for the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro pistol that comes delivered with it.
    Can you confirm that there is please?

Searching online in advance, all I can find to download is the Argentine/Spanish language version, no English.
    Surely, they must have an English version?, since they are already sold in the States as well.

Me no habla espanol. English please por favor.
    Yes, comes with an English manual. Its the same manuals for the USA imports, so ignore the stuff about returning to the USA distributor for repairs/warranty work.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Yes, comes with an English manual. Its the same manuals for the USA imports, so ignore the stuff about returning to the USA distributor for repairs/warranty work.
    Is there a warranty for Canadians ??

this pistol peaked my interest as it works for north and south paws and wife be south paw..

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    Is there a warranty for Canadians ??

this pistol peaked my interest as it works for north and south paws and wife be south paw..
    Yes 1 year, offered by us. All warranty work is done in-house as well.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by magz View Post
    For Anyone still on the fence. I got mine last week.. And my initial imressions are that this is an awesome pistol. So far only 2 range trips.. But ive managed to get 300 rounds through it and im very happy. Im still planning on posting a review once ive had it shooting a dozen or so times.
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I intend to make a little video of my Pro 9 in action, it's worthy of it... JP.

I picked up the Bersa a few years ago from another dealer; but the instructions were in Spanish.
    Could someone please send me scans of the English Version?
    Perhaps one day, we can convince the "Antis", that we are the "Backbone of Canadian Society", and not the Enemy.
    Member CCFR, CSSA, OFAH

Houston, Vega and Fobus make holsters.
    I looked these 3 holster makers up online, and all I can find are leather carry holsters by them.
    There's no proper tactical holster I can find for the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro model.
    I am looking for a decent level I retention holster, that would be useable for CQB, IPSC IDPA, etc. Haven't found one yet.
    Has anybody out there found a good tactical holster for the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro yet? Maybe a kydex one similar to a Bladetech style or something like that? I've run out of places to look for them. Is this going to have to be something I need to get custom made? (hope not)
    Cheers.

Tactical Imports is looking into the rumour that the Fobus SIG239 is compatible.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST