Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** BERSA THUNDER 9 PRO SEMI-AUTO 9mm

I know they are super cheap for the quality, but I was wondering if sometime there's a sale on them or they will stay at that price?

GunNutz
    Are replacement springs available? What about parts/servicing in Canada?

I assume that cast bullets are a no-no due to rifling type.

Aside from a holster, I'd love some different grip options.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

I don't mind the stock grips on it actually. They're not bad.
    BUT,... a set of say, Hogue G10's, or maybe some rubber Pachmayr ones with finger grooves might be nice, like you say, just to have the choice.

Bersa actually shows a few different grip options on their site. I've looked for them elsewhere and really haven't found anything. I, too, wish for some alternatives for the grip. The Bersa grip is "ok" but is a one piece wrap around plastic grip. It has enough grip but just feels kinda cheapo plastic. I just wish there were some grip options, because I'd change mine for sure.

I also wish that they'd bring in the fiber optic front and adjustable rear that Bersa puts on the XT. I've read elsewhere that a Sig #6 front and #8 rear will fit.

I like my Bersa, but I find it consistently shoots low. I was told that front dot on target is how it's supposed to shoot, but in my (albeit limited) experience, it needs a 6 o'clock hold. (which is why i wish i had an adjustable rear sight).

Quote Originally Posted by Benivolent View Post
    I also wish that they'd bring in the fiber optic front and adjustable rear that Bersa puts on the XT. I've read elsewhere that a Sig #6 front and #8 rear will fit.

I like my Bersa, but I find it consistently shoots low. I was told that front dot on target is how it's supposed to shoot, but in my (albeit limited) experience, it needs a 6 o'clock hold. (which is why i wish i had an adjustable rear sight).
    Same here.
    If the XT had been available at the time, I would have sprung the extra bucks for that model, but it's just not here yet.
    Even Sig sights right now are not that easy to get a hold of. I was looking for their Nite Sights for my Bersa or Tru-Color's Sig version but no joy yet either.

BTW T.I. :
    Any word on the holsters yet? It's been a while. You should send a Thunder 9 Pro sample to Soley Canadian or somebody else here like that, and they can use that to pattern a new Bersa tactical holster for us Canucks.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    Please convey my condolences for the loss too.

If this hasn't been asked before, will Bersa offer the model in .45? I always found it odd that they went directly for a compact model.
    Not to our knowledge.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Same here.
    If the XT had been available at the time, I would have sprung the extra bucks for that model, but it's just not here yet.
    Even Sig sights right now are not that easy to get a hold of. I was looking for their Nite Sights for my Bersa or Tru-Color's Sig version but no joy yet either.

BTW T.I. :
    Any word on the holsters yet? It's been a while. You should send a Thunder 9 Pro sample to Soley Canadian or somebody else here like that, and they can use that to pattern a new Bersa tactical holster for us Canucks.
    Latest word is that the manufacturer is waiting on left hand holsters, should be shipping shortly
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by McLove View Post
    I know they are super cheap for the quality, but I was wondering if sometime there's a sale on them or they will stay at that price?
    Nope, no sales planned. Margins are very tight on these, we wanted to offer them at the lowest price possible.

We have a couple demo guns and one with a blemish we could sell at a discounted rate if you wanted cheaper.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any updates on those holsters yet?
    Member: CSSA, CCFR, IPSC, and SASS.