Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** BERSA THUNDER 9 PRO SEMI-AUTO 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Tactical Imports;10602007]We are happy to introduce for the first time in Canada, the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro, exclusively from Tactical Imports.

The Thunder 9 Pro is a 9mm semi-automatic handgun manufactured by Bersa in Argentina. The Thunder 9 Pro was developed in the 90’s for law enforcement and military service and has been tested under the most adverse conditions for top of the line accuracy and dependability. With over 300,000 units produced, the Thunder 9 Pro sees usage with law enforcement, militaries and special forces across the South American continent and enjoys popular usage among action shooting disciplines such as IPSC and IDPA in the area.

The 20+ years that the Thunder 9 pistol has been in production has allowed Bersa to fine tune and tweak the design to the highest reliability, accuracy and durability standards. The fit and finish of the Thunder 9 Pro is incredible, the quality is only matched by pistols costing several times more. The pistol is 100% ambidextrous with slide release and safety/decocker levers located on both sides of the grip as well as featuring a reversible magazine catch. The levers and magazine catch are designed and positioned for exceptional ergonomics and a perfect grip. Fitted with a polygonal rifled barrel for ease of cleaning as well as increased accuracy and barrel life.

The alloy frame Thunder 9 Pro has an improved Browning Petter barrel locking system, giving excellent reliability during ejection of empty cases and feeding of live ammo. The Thunder 9 Pro is fitted with a multitude of safety devices including: manual safety lever and decocker, firing pin safety, hammer half cock notch, and a loaded chamber indicator.

Comes with magazine and instruction manual. Available in black and duotone (+$20).

In stock. Only $589.

ORDER HERE

OK... But my question is who plays that song in the video?
    Last edited by Brocolt; 01-15-2016 at 06:19 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Never mind I found it -- ( Black Strobe - I'm a Man )

Sent an email but wondering if these are still coming in in the next few days?
    Thanks

I am on the fence about these, just due to the lack of holsters available.
    And also noticed that they are sold out, when are you getting some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenida View Post
    I've found that this pistol fits nicely in my Bladetech M&P holster that comes with the range kit. It's not a perfect fit but it has gotten me by!

CCFR, CSSA Member. Regina Fish and Game League VP

Quote Originally Posted by Avenida View Post
    If you want a beautiful custom holster to go with a solid handgun, contact Solely Canadian. Best of both worlds!
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Do they have holsters for the Bersa?

I talked to solely canadian and they do not have holsters for the Bersa.
    I have been researching the gun and found out that it won the latest international idpa championship in the states on the hands of an Argentinian shooter. This is huge, I can see this gun doing well in the future and these shooters are reporting over 100.000 rounds through their Bersa's xt.

I was thinking of a better gun for Ipsc since my glock is not very much fun for ipsc (stock) and I think I just found my IPSC pistol.

I am a fan on the warren sights, I found them superior to anything else I have tried so I am wondering if this will work with the Bersa:
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/875...nt-steel-matte

I believe the Bersa uses Sig style sights, so, looking to get some feedback on this I am otherwise stuck with the Bersa Xt but I hate the duo tone and I dont care for the longer slide.

Anyway, holster wise,I am looking for a perfect fit as nothing else (that could potentially get me disqualiied from a match) will be considered.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Fobus? I noticed Zahal has the thunder 9 holsters for the ultra compact, would it not work for the full size as the bottom of the holster is open and so a longer barrel will just poke through? I've never seen the compact but I'm assuming the slide height and trigger frame are identical to the full size just the grip length and barrel/slide length are shorter.

Cool thanks, will look into this.