Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** BERSA THUNDER 9 PRO SEMI-AUTO 9mm

Sorry missed that one lol

Sold out. When will these be back in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We are happy to introduce for the first time in Canada, the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro, exclusively from Tactical Imports.

The Thunder 9 Pro is a 9mm semi-automatic handgun manufactured by Bersa in Argentina. The Thunder 9 Pro was developed in the 90’s for law enforcement and military service and has been tested under the most adverse conditions for top of the line accuracy and dependability. With over 300,000 units produced, the Thunder 9 Pro sees usage with law enforcement, militaries and special forces across the South American continent and enjoys popular usage among action shooting disciplines such as IPSC and IDPA in the area.

The 20+ years that the Thunder 9 pistol has been in production has allowed Bersa to fine tune and tweak the design to the highest reliability, accuracy and durability standards. The fit and finish of the Thunder 9 Pro is incredible, the quality is only matched by pistols costing several times more. The pistol is 100% ambidextrous with slide release and safety/decocker levers located on both sides of the grip as well as featuring a reversible magazine catch. The levers and magazine catch are designed and positioned for exceptional ergonomics and a perfect grip. Fitted with a polygonal rifled barrel for ease of cleaning as well as increased accuracy and barrel life.

The alloy frame Thunder 9 Pro has an improved Browning Petter barrel locking system, giving excellent reliability during ejection of empty cases and feeding of live ammo. The Thunder 9 Pro is fitted with a multitude of safety devices including: manual safety lever and decocker, firing pin safety, hammer half cock notch, and a loaded chamber indicator.

Comes with magazine and instruction manual. Available in black and duotone (+$20).

In stock. Only $589.

ORDER HERE

Was wondering if you guys were back & settled from shot show and when you'll be listing the Bersa holsters on your website.
    Thank you.

CGN Regular
    Darn, was hoping to get the Pro XT for my birthday...

Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Darn, was hoping to get the Pro XT for my birthday...
    Ha. This was going to be my birthday present too. Now I can't decide whether to hold out or start looking seriously at other options. 4 months is not great, 6 is damn near the end of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    Ha. This was going to be my birthday present too. Now I can't decide whether to hold out or start looking seriously at other options. 4 months is not great, 6 is damn near the end of summer.
    Could get the 40s&w version

Quote Originally Posted by Fundy1 View Post
    Could get the 40s&w version
    I have several thousands rounds of 9 and nothing currently to chew it up...

I have been trying to find a size comparison between this and the sig p226.
    I find the Sigs grip very uncomfortable for my hands (even the slim E2) so I am trying to decide whether or not should I wait for the Bersa XT to shoot IPSC.

Would it be possible to have some pics comparing the size of the PRO vs GLOCK vs SIG.

I do not know anybody that owns a Bersa so it is difficult to try, I am located in Ottawa..... Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenida View Post
    I have been trying to find a size comparison between this and the sig p226.
    I find the Sigs grip very uncomfortable for my hands (even the slim E2) so I am trying to decide whether or not should I wait for the Bersa XT to shoot IPSC.

Would it be possible to have some pics comparing the size of the PRO vs GLOCK vs SIG.

I do not know anybody that owns a Bersa so it is difficult to try, I am located in Ottawa..... Any help?
    I don't own a Sig to show you, but here is a photo comparing the size of the Bersa against my 1911 and my Glock 17, as well as just the Bersa and the Glock and also a couple of grip shots. Note that I have the medium beavertail backstrap on the Glock as I find it fits my hand best. Sorry for the poor lighting, shot these on my desk in the basement.

Name:  Three Pistols.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  85.2 KB

Name:  Two Pistols.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  Glock Grip.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  Bersa Grip.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  75.1 KB
    Member: CSSA, CCFR, IPSC, and SASS.

very nice! Thank you for taking the time for posting these.
    It looks like you can wrap your fingers around the Bersa better but your thumb does not reach the magazine release as much, this could be only in this picture though.
    how does it feel to you? Do you feel the Thunder being thicker than the Glock?