Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Holosun red dot sight (Aimpoint Clone)

Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    - Crazy glare when a light source is behind you. The dot is still very visible but a red reflection really distracts the eye. I also experienced the same effect on the Bushnell trs-25 but not as severe.
    I agree. With light behind you the red reflection is quite severe
    So fall in lads behind the drum
    With Colours blazing like the sun
    Along the road to come-what-may
    Over the hills and far away

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I guess that's why they don't advertise a limited lifetime warranty like holosun. I just find the lifetime part a little chessy if they are only talking about the risk of metal fatigue of the main body.

I was wondering about S&B the other day..... aimpoint as well is only 10 years for Joe's and 2 or 3 years for pros.
    Does S&B differentiate between a war zone and the local club or is it just a straight 2 years?

You don't here a lot of talk of S&B repair issues probably due to the fact they are built well and hardly anyone has them.

Does S&B have Canadian support?
    I get what you are saying yeah, buying everything these days require reading the fine prints..it's the the world we live in now....
    I don't know who service S&B in Canada, most likely any work will have to be carried out in the states or even Europe.
    the 2 year thing really puts me off owning another one, I read somewhere someone's S&B had a broken zoom ring and was quoted a insane repair fee, it was just a little over 2 year old.
    anyways, we are talking holosun here, the scope is under $200 I don't mind the 3 year warranty, yeah they should have just said 3 year warranty, no body would have said a thing.
    Last edited by Familygunnutz; 01-19-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    Get some!!! ^^

Are you guys getting the HS406A? The one with a cantilever mount that looks like an Aimpoint PRO?

Anyone toss a magnifier behind one of these yet?

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    I have a tough decision do I put one of these on my DDM4A1 or go with the aimpoint t1 or t2. Is a holosun doing a beautiful rifle like the Ddm4a1 an injustice???
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    I have a tough decision do I put one of these on my DDM4A1 or go with the aimpoint t1 or t2. Is a holosun doing a beautiful rifle like the Ddm4a1 an injustice???
    Yes.
    Cheap, quick, and good...you can only have two!

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Yes It is an injustice? Or yes try one on?

What do you guys think?
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Yes It is an injustice? Or yes try one on?

What do you guys think?
    I have the HS403G with the new Holosun lower 1/3 co-witness riser on my DDM4V7 and it performs great and aesthetically speaking, it looks like it belongs on the rifle.

I know my opinion may come across as biased but im gonna post anyway. My Holosun always gets rounds on target and it has never let me down. What more can a person ask for?

BTW. Look for the new absolute and lower 1/3 co-witness risers on Canadaammo.com. I will post them on Tuesday.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    I have the HS403G with the new Holosun lower 1/3 co-witness riser on my DDM4V7 and it performs great and aesthetically speaking, it looks like it belongs on the rifle.

I know my opinion may come across as biased but im gonna post anyway. My Holosun always gets rounds on target and it has never let me down. What more can a person ask for?

BTW. Look for the new absolute and lower 1/3 co-witness risers on Canadaammo.com. I will post them on Tuesday.
    I know these are not the greatest quality but it gives you an idea as to how it looks. As far as performance is concerned, you don't have to take my word for it. There are many reviews online that speak to the quality of this product.

Name:  unnamed (1).jpg
Views: 653
Size:  55.4 KBName:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  59.8 KB
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post