Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from the UK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Blackcats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisb View Post
    Welcome. Now remember you're only allowed to say "I'm sorry" once.
    He's a Brit. , I think there allowed 2 . Anyway Welcome .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Hi, names Pete, I'm a few miles from Stonehenge, and currently working for the military.
    I shoot long range steels with my TRG' one in 308 and one in 338, I use a tikka 595 in 222 for varminting, and just bought an NEA-15 with a 14.5" barrel.

Anyway,
    Hello
    Hi Pete - welcome, I'm originally from the UK. I gotta ask, how the hell did you buy an NEA-15 in the UK (unless it's deactivated)?

welcome to the Board mate, when they took my handguns i decided to leave.

cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Welcome!
    Menber: CCFR, CSSA, NFA, NRA

Hi Pete -

Welcome aboard!
    I always wanted to check out Stonehenge its quite the place. After were all dead and gone it will still be standing there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokesey View Post
    Hi Pete - welcome, I'm originally from the UK. I gotta ask, how the hell did you buy an NEA-15 in the UK (unless it's deactivated)?
    Hello pete i am also ex pat and wondering the same too
    typical British wankers

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesey View Post
    They are 'straight pull' only. No S/A allowed except in .22 rimfire.
    As far as the police are concerned, it's a .223 rifle. I can use it wherever I have permission, with 30rd mags and suppressor too. I'm looking into using an external 'gas source' to cycle it though, as long as it's not powered by itself, and I have to do some kind of input to cycle it, it stays legal.

It's easier to get the NEA (or similar) than it was the TRG 42 in .338 Lapua magnum (also suppressed) to be honest, they weren't keen on that due to it being a large magnum, and apparently, too big, for use on any animal in the uk.

I'll try and work out how to add pics and let you all drool over the 30 round mags and supressors

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    They are 'straight pull' only. No S/A allowed except in .22 rimfire.
    As far as the police are concerned, it's a .223 rifle. I can use it wherever I have permission, with 30rd mags and suppressor too. I'm looking into using an external 'gas source' to cycle it though, as long as it's not powered by itself, and I have to do some kind of input to cycle it, it stays legal.

It's easier to get the NEA (or similar) than it was the TRG 42 in .338 Lapua magnum (also suppressed) to be honest, they weren't keen on that due to it being a large magnum, and apparently, too big, for use on any animal in the uk.

I'll try and work out how to add pics and let you all drool over the 30 round mags and supressors
    Right, I'm going back lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12