Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Day Sale!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I don't think you take a swipe at Gundamzero. All he wanted to do is buy stuff at a store. Huge crime there. Cash in hand = sell the stuff. It isn't 'convenience' but it isn't economic rocket science either.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Neither is a " All sold Out " notification.

MONEY-PRODUCT (on the wall)-SELL.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

SOLD OUT= no product to sell. Last packs were bought by moi.

Define 'Sold out' when they are on the wall according to the story. But whatever. It's better to piss off a customer.

If the product was not in a set pack then the set pack is unavailable to be purchased as such. There are bigger issues in life that humanity has to be paying attention to. Rather then getting peed off from missing out on a sale. J S.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn696 View Post
    It seems that every time GundamZero has an opinion about TSC he has a negative thing to say about the customer service. In this case I am giving the benefit of the doubt to TSC & the staff since I was there until about 8:30pm of the sale and I BOUGHT THE LAST 2 remaining packs of the 30rds PMAGs according to the staff. The staff were friendly with me then, as usual, and took time to show me the items around the store on sale worthy of checking out. You snooze, you you lose.
    I get it, your a Target Sports Fan Boy. I won't judge.

I try to give every store the a second chance. Even after being treated like crap, a time before, I wanted to give Target Sports a second chance and My buddy and I made the 1 hour drive there.

I asked about the $399 AR, they said it was sold out. Fair enough.

I asked about the Mags, they said its sold out again. Fair enough again.

Since everything was on sale, we walked around the store for something to buy. I didn't want to leave empty handed. There on the wall I saw over x40, 30 round Pmags, the exact same as the ones on sale.

When I asked the Sale Guy, he confirmed its the same as the one on sale, but for me to get the discount, he had to tape them in packs of ten and change the product code, which he couldn't be bothered to do. I asked offered to buy all the ones of the shelf, but he couldn't be bothered.

Some Customer Appreciation, you guys have where you won't even take my money for a product that is on the shelf.

There have been multiple dealers on CGN that offered to give me sale prices for items, I missed out on. That is customer service, that is why I drop tons of my cash at shops like Wolverine Supplies and P&D Enterprise.

Sounds like your mad bro. I get it, you didn't get what you wanted. Others beat you to the punch. Again I stand by the fact if you missed out on the sale products then it's because the packs were SOLD OUT. Not because YOU think you got bad customer service.

I get it, it sucks. We heard your frustration loud and clear. You didn't get your Pmags. Life goes on.

I ll tell you what. If your still cheesed about it, I ll sell you MY Pmags, I ll even pass on the savings to you. Just PM me. Now that's customer service

I went there at about 8pm and picked up one of the last 30 round pmags. There were lots of 20 rounders. Like at least 500. Service was good.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Member of the CCFR

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    i love how a sale with good deals turns into a pissing match

ah, CGN

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast