Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Super christmas combos....

Quote Originally Posted by pearcetopher View Post
    This may be the stupidest post I have ever read

I'm not imposing my views on your overreactive self I just asked a simple question who would want a chunk of metal and firewood when you can go buy some from home depot

You need to chill out. You holding any kind of gun license worries me
    If you think my post is the stupidest thing you've ever read, you must have missed your own post.

By my saying its okay for people to be able to own the things THEY want... I should not be allowed to a gun licence? Explain to me the concept behind that one... makes as much sense as our current gun laws. Perhaps with the way you think, you were in on the writing of it. But its okay, apparently I was competent enough to carry firearms for the country... to which I got into firearms in the first place.

I simply answered your "question" with other questions that other people *cough* antis *cough* bring up regularly to correlate between them
    I just came from Home Depot, they must be fresh out of the AKs, but I'll keep my eye out. But honestly, who would need such a fast car as a Lambo, when you can go to the local wreckers and pick up a beater?

Im pretty chill actually... I was again, just simply pointing out some other questions. Ill make note on my licence renewal, the all knowing pearcetopher doesnt think I should be licensed.

why must you feel the need to sarcastically shoot down what others say?

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Please. Quit being a TROLL and go ask the antique rifle guys why they would ever own a precious antique flintlock etc. and not be able to fire it. (not structurally sound or too valuable). We got your point. Now move on.

I have a precious antique flintlock actually and I love it and it FIRES

Why must you shoot down what others want to collect? I like to *help* people by asking similar questions to make them understand that they belittle people rather than come out and straight up say, you're a hypocrite.

When you call my post the stupidest you've ever read, ie, calling me stupid, commenting in another post about "intelligent answer", again, implying mine was "stupid", and of course telling me I dont deserve a Firearms Licence for being an accepting member of the firearms community, then it doesnt exactly help your case for getting nice answers back.

I dont care if people want a shotgun, a rifle, an antique, a wall-hanger, or some frankenstein-abomination type firearm; as long as it's legal, Im all for it. Guess that's just my mentality that if its not my money, why should I care how others enjoy themselves.

CGN frequent flyer
    27 posts in 14 months..

prolific
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexthedestroyer View Post
    Absolutely. And then you do:
    1) 3-caliber-sized holes drilled into barrel at area of handguard
    2) Steel rod inserted into abrrel
    3) steel rod welded into the chamber and one of the barrel holes
    4) Barrel welded to receiver
    5) Bolt face cut at 45-degree angle
    6) Bolt & follower welded to receiver
    7) Hammer welded to bolt
    8) Disconnector welded to frame and bolt
    9) Magazine has feed lips removed

To it.
    A butchered piece of History!!! No Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by schmidt64 View Post
    From another thread... 1) 3-caliber-sized holes drilled into barrel at area of handguard 2) Steel rod inserted into abrrel 3) steel rod welded into the chamber and one of the barrel holes 4) Barrel welded to receiver 5) Bolt face cut at 45-degree angle 6) Bolt & follower welded to receiver 7) Hammer welded to bolt 8) Disconnector welded to frame and bolt 9) Magazine has feed lips removed
    Holy.... I had a feeling it was probably a waste of time, but that list confirms it. No thanks.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I have a precious antique flintlock actually and I love it and it FIRES
    So awesome for you. Are you talking about your grandfathers' gun or the repro you purchased from Cabelas ? Please don't answer, just move along and start your own thread with a picture of said flintlock and how you don't understand why anyone would not fire their precious antiques. And for clarity, a precious antique is not one you would re-finish. That is a shooter.
    Last edited by MustangFrank; 11-01-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Why do John's innocent threads always turn into playground pissing contests?