Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QUESTIONS-Just ordered a JW20 .22LR Takedown- $125.00

I had an order that wasn't mine in my profile also, it was sent to Prince George signed by "Britney". Canada Ammo's website may have some problems. But other than this problem they are great to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
    Man, I just tried to order three times. At no point does it say anything about a credit card.

Not only that, but according to the 'profile', apparently I ordered 1 x Box of 1000 Dominion Arms NC Berdan Large Rifle Primers on September 8th, 2014. It went from Vancouver, to Toronto, to Moncton. It was delivered to 140 FERGUSONS LN, B1B1T4, and signed by "Allen". WHo is Allen!?

I think I'm going to make another account...

Edit- Okay found the credit card part, it was camouflaged. As for the order of primers, I got no clue.

Does anyone have any experience with these or own one?

$125.00 is a sweet deal, but how does this .22 stand up against the Henry and Ruger take down .22's in terms of ease of take down, accuracy and reliability?

Any information appreciated, as I think I'll be buying one shortly
    DaScribbler

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaScribbler View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with these or own one?

$125.00 is a sweet deal, but how does this .22 stand up against the Henry and Ruger take down .22's in terms of ease of take down, accuracy and reliability?

Any information appreciated, as I think I'll be buying one shortly
    You get what you pay for!
    I had one and was not impressed. The gun was poorly finished and required several hours of repairs to make it work.
    The vendor (not Canada Ammo) would take no responsibility for it.
    Rugers and Henrys cost twice the money and work well right out of the box.
    Just my opinion.

I too had an order in my profile, different address signed by someone unknown to me, called Can-Am and was advised they are having problems, but the order was not on my CC. Computer glitch, no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
    Man, I just tried to order three times. At no point does it say anything about a credit card.

Not only that, but according to the 'profile', apparently I ordered 1 x Box of 1000 Dominion Arms NC Berdan Large Rifle Primers on September 8th, 2014. It went from Vancouver, to Toronto, to Moncton. It was delivered to 140 FERGUSONS LN, B1B1T4, and signed by "Allen". WHo is Allen!?

I think I'm going to make another account...

Edit- Okay found the credit card part, it was camouflaged. As for the order of primers, I got no clue.

CGN Regular
    No problems with CanAm. I also have that Norinco - no problems with it either. It's not high quality but fun for the grand kids.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jones1234 View Post
    I'm in southern Ontario usually get my orders within 2 weeks
    WELL within 2 weeks in my experience. I honestly can't remember waiting longer than 7 days, even for restricted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I too have had an order on my profile that I didn't make. An M14 and rubber ball 12 gauge to Calgary.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

I have bought 4 of them and given them to friends and relatives. If you COMPLETELY strip them down and soak the parts in solvent to remove any residual cosmoline, they work very well. Accurate and they function reliably when cleaned and oiled well. One of mine had a crack in the stock around the trigger assembly. A very good value for the money.
    Last edited by hassaracker; 11-07-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12