Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QUESTIONS-Just ordered a JW20 .22LR Takedown- $125.00

QUESTIONS-Just ordered a JW20 .22LR Takedown- $125.00

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/detail/norinco-jw20-22lr-takedown-rifle/

I've never ordered off Canada Ammo. I was curious does anyone know how long I'll have to wait to get mine? I've heard it can take months.

Also, They didn't ask for credit card information, do I pay upon delivery?

Thanks very much.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    I find typically it will be around 2 weeks, but where they are having a big sale you may need to add an extra week or so on, but i've never waited any longer than that.

Credit card info is usually part of the checkout process, you might want to double check that you did it correctly and it's not still waiting for your payment info, or you didn't click emt by accident.

Ah thanks man.

Yeah it just said, "Order Confirmed" I was like, really?

Let me ask you this. You get a confirmation email like with amazon? I didn't. Ah, you're probably right. I'll order it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dand883 View Post
    I find typically it will be around 2 weeks, but where they are having a big sale you may need to add an extra week or so on, but i've never waited any longer than that.

Credit card info is usually part of the checkout process, you might want to double check that you did it correctly and it's not still waiting for your payment info, or you didn't click emt by accident.
    This is correct. I do find they are pretty fast with shipping, but when there's a sale it takes a bit longer.

Man, I just tried to order three times. At no point does it say anything about a credit card.

Not only that, but according to the 'profile', apparently I ordered 1 x Box of 1000 Dominion Arms NC Berdan Large Rifle Primers on September 8th, 2014. It went from Vancouver, to Toronto, to Moncton. It was delivered to 140 FERGUSONS LN, B1B1T4, and signed by "Allen". WHo is Allen!?

I think I'm going to make another account...

Edit- Okay found the credit card part, it was camouflaged. As for the order of primers, I got no clue.
    Last edited by BrokenTusk; 10-26-2014 at 10:56 AM.

I ordered as a guest. Sks combo ordered Wednesday night, processed thursday, shipped friday, recieve date should be Tuesday. Have always had fast service with Canada ammo. I put in an order for a ns522 also, hopefully comes just as quick

By far fastest vendor I've dealt with

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
    Man, I just tried to order three times. At no point does it say anything about a credit card.

Not only that, but according to the 'profile', apparently I ordered 1 x Box of 1000 Dominion Arms NC Berdan Large Rifle Primers on September 8th, 2014. It went from Vancouver, to Toronto, to Moncton. It was delivered to 140 FERGUSONS LN, B1B1T4, and signed by "Allen". WHo is Allen!?

I think I'm going to make another account...

Edit- Okay found the credit card part, it was camouflaged. As for the order of primers, I got no clue.
    Luckily no Dominion Arms M14 was sent to Montacon, but either way that's troubling, you should definitely contact Canada Ammo if you haven't already.

Free shipping, good prices, great dealer.

I'm in southern Ontario usually get my orders within 2 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast