Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg MVP Patrol Rifles IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_03 View Post
    What is so horrible about the bolt? Looking to pick up a 5.56 model as a truck/varmint rig.
    It's pretty loose and quite a bit of up and down movement. That being said I still like it for how compact it is, fairly accurate and takes AR mags.
    I still have to try my LAR 15 and Beowulf mag and see if it'll work

CGN Regular
    you have theses listed under /firearms-ammunition/index4.html ,,shouldn't it be under one of the fire arm headings,, hard to find if you don't see the ad that scrolls by
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    These have landed and our preorders have gone out to their respective homes! For anyone else looking for a fantastic deal on these rifles to make use of all that American Eagle .223REM that went out over the last few weeks, we have the Mossberg MVP Patrol tactical bolt-action rifles in stock. We also have the MVP Patrol package rifles with the scope combo in the building for those who want to have it ready to go right out of the box!

Mossberg MVP Patrol 16.25" .223REM

CLICK HERE

Mossberg MVP Patrol 16.25" Package .223REM

CLICK HERE

The Mossberg MVP Patrol will run you just $639.99 Canadian and the package version is only $729.99! Both ship for only $10 with our flat rate shipping so grab yours today!

Cheers,
    Daniel
    They walk among us, and they...VOTE and REPRODUCE!

Expried Business Member
    Agreed, edited!

Any more of these coming in?

CGN Regular
    +1. I would be interested in the package

Expried Business Member
    Should be March (ish)

CGN Regular
    Sweet Will pricing be the same?
    Last edited by jermyzy; 01-21-2015 at 01:51 PM.

are any coming on .308?
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_03 View Post
    What is so horrible about the bolt? Looking to pick up a 5.56 model as a truck/varmint rig.
    lots of slop and movement so the amount of force needed to close it while having the gun shouldered makes it impossible to stay on target to the point of having to lower the gun to chamber another round. The magazine lock up (if you can call it that) has a lot of wiggle, If you insert a mag on an open bolt it will go in to deep, also had mags fall out.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    lots of slop and movement so the amount of force needed to close it while having the gun shouldered makes it impossible to stay on target to the point of having to lower the gun to chamber another round. The magazine lock up (if you can call it that) has a lot of wiggle, If you insert a mag on an open bolt it will go in to deep, also had mags fall out.
    Oh...didn't know about this...hm.... Would this be hard for the gunsmith to rectify?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast