Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Federal/Lake City XM80C Caselots 7.62x51 NATO -- 500RND for $429!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    we are down to three cases..

Gary
    so you will not beat the lesser price of another local retailer who is also on this site?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN frequent flyer twincamharley's Avatar
    whew, think I just made it

CGN frequent flyer
    Dam, glad I came into the store at 9am to get one. I knew they would go fast, but not this fast.

Managed to pick up a case earlier elsewhere at the beginning of the month too. Lake city brass baby!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    so you will not beat the lesser price of another local retailer who is also on this site?
    Unfortunately not...

Gary

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    I am not sure why they would beat someone else's price when they can sell it out fast at their fair price and fair shipping price.

I love my ssg 3000 i got from you guys a couple weeks ago! It is a very nice rifle that is performing well. Thank you for the fantastic service you guys gave me on this deal. It was my first purchase from you, and I definitely will be a returning customer!

Craig

Holy crap, I don't come on this site for like a day and I miss out on this. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by machinistbutler View Post
    I am not sure why they would beat someone else's price when they can sell it out fast at their fair price and fair shipping price.
    because their competition on this site and in the lowermainland of BC where they are located is 399 a case. Sorry for asking but I will not switch retailers to spend more, I need incentive.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    because their competition on this site and in the lowermainland of BC where they are located is 399 a case. Sorry for asking but I will not switch retailers to spend more, I need incentive.
    Sometimes 20.00 more on one item could add up to 400.00 less at the end of the year... Speaking by experience... Just saying. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Sometimes 20.00 more on one item could add up to 400.00 less at the end of the year... Speaking by experience... Just saying. JP.
    you got it, it also adds up quick when you buy multiple cases

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    you got it, it also adds up quick when you buy multiple cases
    It did not come out right, sometimes you pay 20.00 more for an item at a dealer, but by the end of the year, this dealer, will save you 400.00 on your total buys, , kind of a fidelity return... JP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast