Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Federal/Lake City XM80C Caselots 7.62x51 NATO -- 500RND for $429!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    It did not come out right, sometimes you pay 20.00 more for an item at a dealer, but by the end of the year, this dealer, will save you 400.00 on your total buys, , kind of a fidelity return... JP.
    that too, I need incentive to switch from using my current gun store, that is why I asked if they will beat their competitions price.

You are on the other side of the country so they may save you a lot but there is more than one retailer in the lowermainland of BC
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Anyone have 3-4 individual boxes they want to sell?
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I don't get it........Wanstalls puts out a post for ammo that they have a limited supply on and it is moving fast, and people are asking if they will price match??? If you know where you can get it for less money go and buy it there........in less of course they don't have stock and at that point it could be $1.00 a case. Everyone likes a bargain but supply and demand will set the price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebomb View Post
    I don't get it........Wanstalls puts out a post for ammo that they have a limited supply on and it is moving fast, and people are asking if they will price match??? If you know where you can get it for less money go and buy it there........in less of course they don't have stock and at that point it could be $1.00 a case. Everyone likes a bargain but supply and demand will set the price
    I asked if they would beat the price, not if they would match it. I will always buy from the retailer with the lowest price, i won't switch to another retailer if they are just willing to match prices, I stay loyal to the one who offered it at the lower price first.

I bought a few cases from the other retailer when these guys said they would not beat the price, thanks for your concern.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Expried Business Member
    Thanks for everyone who bought were all sold out. Trying to hunt down some more...will keep you posted!

Gary

CGN Regular
    Ordered on Wednesday. Received 600 miles from their store today. 48 hours from placing in an online shopping cart to my door!

Wolf

CGN frequent flyer twincamharley's Avatar
    Thanks Gary !
    Too bad the thread had to get muddied up

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Thanks for everyone who bought were all sold out. Trying to hunt down some more...will keep you posted!

Gary

please notify if more found, upset I missed out

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post

Gary
    Gary any updates when your going to have this again in stock? Thanks!

Just thought I'd ask b4 I put on EE ... Anyone got like a hundred pieces of this brass for sale ???and or in 30-06 as we'll ??? Please pm me. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123