Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 1st time at ATRS

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar

My 1st time at ATRS

I have to say you guys are an amazing team, i ended up buying the Roni kit & few AR furniture parts & you guys made me feel comfortable, were more than helpful & every Rifle i looked at you guys were spouting every spec nd glad to answer questions.

I only have one complaint & that is you are goin to cost me $4500 ish for the new modern hunter rifle.

ATRS is now my must stop nd check store every time im in Calgary.

THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by transporteRR View Post
    I have to say you guys are an amazing team, i ended up buying the Roni kit & few AR furniture parts & you guys made me feel comfortable, were more than helpful & every Rifle i looked at you guys were spouting every spec nd glad to answer questions.

I only have one complaint & that is you are goin to cost me $4500 ish for the new modern hunter rifle.

THANK YOU
    It is also really cool too see how everyone at the shop is so pumped about the development of the Modern Hunter. They are absolutely busting their butts to perfect and deliver that rifle.... and they will too.

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    It is also really cool too see how everyone at the shop is so pumped about the development of the Modern Hunter. They are absolutely busting their butts to perfect and deliver that rifle.... and they will too.
    They make that business what it is, sure the engineers make the rifle but ultimately the sales guys make it a success

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transporteRR View Post

THANK YOU
    Thank you for the kind words. We try real hard to make folks feel at home and satisfied with what we offer.

Just so you know, the guys at the counter are also the same guys who do much of the actual gun building and designing. Very little of the products we manufacture can be attributed to just 1 person. Everyone here had some input into the design of our Modern Hunter as well as most of our other products. Our mind set here is "all of us are smarter than any 1 of us will ever be". The fact that I own a business that is a success in so many ways is largely due to the incredible bunch of guys who work/play/think here. Without being blessed with truly great staff and the collective thinking/designing, we would just be another ordinary gun shop.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Sorry for the thread revival, but does that mean you guys have the prototype or a production MH in your showroom?

They do and it is every bit as nice as it sounds

CGN frequent flyer
    Yes last time I was there they pulled it out for a customer, when he was done I immediatly asked to handle the firearm. Fit was absolutely amazing, very solid gun, I was extremely impressed with the carbon fiber barrel model's weight!
    I've been there twice, second time I bought an upper reciever for my ar and was very very impressed. They were also very helpful and answered all kinds of questions I had.
    Emotional conclusions have no place in the shooting sports industry, only non biased logical conclusions do. Remember, in a free country you should never have to justify your "need" to own anything, only that you "want" to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Seafury's Avatar
    ATRS has done some work for me afew times. I got exactly what I requested. I purchased the most accurate rifle i've ever owned there.
    At no time have it ever been treated as anything but a valued customer. At no time was an effort made to sell me something I didn't want or need. Guys like these make the hobby fun.

I'm planning on popping in after the holidays to get some basic work done.

Looking forward to meeting the guys.

Jake
    Last edited by cdn_guide71; 12-12-2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Correction

I'm headed there on the 16th to get a new ATRS Lower!!!
    Pumped.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast