Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Article on the new Sig 320

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Is there a proper way to install recoil spring glide does the one end have to face out a certain direction or just throw it in?

Thanks, I'll take my ipsc course next year. happy new year..

Question: one friend at the shooting club told me i could buy a hammer, trigger, rod kit and purpussly made handle with the safety to make my X5 competition double action. true? easy? worth it? better sell it and buy an all round? So many questions...
    Happy new year again to all.
    Last edited by jipilabont; 12-31-2014 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jipilabont View Post
    Question: one friend at the shooting club told me i could buy a hammer, trigger, rod kit and purpussly made handle with the safety to make my X5 competition double action. true? easy? worth it? better sell it and buy an all round? So many questions...
    Buy an approved handgun, it will be cheaper.

Hint: C_ S_ad_w (You fill in the blanks)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jipilabont View Post
    I'm confused is that just so you can shoot in the Production Division? You can shoot in any division you want, you don't have to start in Production.
    “A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither”
    Thomas Jefferson

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
    Latin: "A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand." Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD

Quote Originally Posted by mdragon9 View Post
    I'm confused is that just so you can shoot in the Production Division? You can shoot in any division you want, you don't have to start in Production.
    I took a 2 days IPSC course, everybody except me had a Production Division gun, got Dq' after one day(my finger inside 3 times noted) because the magazine was diifcult to load...had to put security and bla bla
    My fault i have to learn. But next time i want a sa/da SIG 9mm silver slide and bottom. I like that kind of gun,

Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Hint: C_ S_ad_w (You fill in the blanks).
    Please give me the letters, i'll put them in my head. And i speak english as second language not to say tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    They are sold out; as are we at the moment. I hope to see mags late Jan/early Feb.

These pistols have been so popular, we are temporarily sold out. As soon as we have inventory, I will post here.

Please see above.

Once the FDE pistols are in full production, we will be bringing them in.

MDC
    I am pretty new so Hopefully this is the right place to post this question. I would like to check out the p320 as well as other sig pistols, I my best bet to go to my local retailer(I am in Toronto and there is only one store and they do carry Sig pistols) and ask to get on a pre-order list?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345