Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPAL conditions

Quote Originally Posted by radar0069 View Post
    So I guess I spoke to the CFO's office Not the CFO you are correct. Tomorrow I will call and ask to speak to the CFO to get further clarity.
    Futher clarity on what we both said the same thing

If your conditions sheet list as a condition of your license that you must carry the paper you must carry the paper. What is confusing you?

Red are conditions yellow are not conditions

If it is written in the red that you are required to carry the paper it is a condition if it is written in the yellow it is not a condion

Shawn

That is my point exactly it is written in the yellow section Third paragraph from top. yellow area ( you have a squiggly line circling this section) It states-

"Please detach the license conditions printed below and keep them with your license at all times. If requested by a peace officer or other authority you must be able to provide both your license and the license conditions."

Quote Originally Posted by radar0069 View Post
    That is my point exactly it is written in the yellow section Third paragraph from top. yellow area ( you have a squiggly line circling this section) It states-

"Please detach the license conditions printed below and keep them with your license at all times. If requested by a peace officer or other authority you must be able to provide both your license and the license conditions."
    The yellow is not a condition of your license. They could write you can only wear one sock a blue tee shirt and limp on your left leg while transporting guns there and it is not a condition of your license.

Think of it this way cut the paper alone the dotted line. Everything on the piece below the dotting line are conditions everything above the line is not.

Shawn

Shawn I sent the paper work to your email. Thats what I found odd. It does have items written down as conditions. i will await your response. Thanks Dave T

No prob

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12