Thread: $199.99 for a M16 NiB Bolt Carrier! Hell yes!

Expired Business Member

$199.99 for a M16 NiB Bolt Carrier! Hell yes!

It's really shiny!

The next generation of Ares Armor NiB Bolt carrier group (auto) for an AR15, M16, or M4 is now available. The Carrier is enhanced with a MK1 ModO NiB coating featuring a proprietary method of perfecting the balance of the sodium borohydride reducing agent; a step rarely taken. We then take it one step further to INDIVIDUALLY COAT ALL COMPONENTS before assembly; instead of taking a short cut and coating an assembled unit.

All Machining is completed to Mil-Spec. Properly Staked Gas Key. Gas key is heat treated. An 8620 Carrier and a 9310 Bolt are heat treated, along with the gas key to ensure proper strength. Bolt and Extractor are shot peened before coating and a crane O-ring is installed for superior extraction, along with a properly staked gas key. Proudly made, above and beyond milspec tolerances, in the USA.

All Parts Are Properly Heat Treated to Meet or Exceed Industry Quality and Reliability Standards.

$199.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    How are these different than tge WMD bcg?
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

CGN Regular
    I'm also curious about the difference. Anyone have any info?

Thanks,
    Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    The ares i have heard mixed reviews. One batch was junk...although i assume that was limited to the USA. I wish someone would bring in the salient bcg
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS