Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg 590A1 14" Barrel, Cylinder Bore, $599.95 w/free shipping

CGN Regular
    How does the free shipping work? It comes up as costing money.

Last edited by benwilliam; 05-09-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

They simply adjust it after the fact. It's what they did when I bought a MP22 last Christmas.

We'll adjust it. I just fixed the listing, I forgot to check the free shipping button when I created the listing.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We'll adjust it. I just fixed the listing, I forgot to check the free shipping button when I created the listing.

Ryan
    Last edited by benwilliam; 05-09-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

CGN Regular
    By the time i came back to see that they would adjust the charges they were sold out.

BANNED
    It was certainly a good buy for someone looking for that type of shotgun.....free shipping , plus 10 % off ; a lot better deal that what the competition was offering......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    It was certainly a good buy for someone looking for that type of shotgun.....free shipping , plus 10 % off ; a lot better deal that what the competition was offering......
    Open cyl bore only though. Not that much better for a buyer who wanted and got a modified bore instead.
    Also, some have been waiting a decade for these, so when they initially showed up, there couldnt be any hesitation. Wavering or regret because of a few measly bucks is pointless.
    Its a great shotgun that two great site sponsors made available for us. Period.
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 11-01-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

<-----got the last one

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

I managed to snag one of the last ones! Can't wait to receive it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast