Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temporary ATT not allowed for Range

If you're in Ontario - you can purchase a firearm sans club membership - and it can sit at home in the appropriate storage conditions.

That way - when you finally do get accepted somewhere, you already have the firearm, and need only wait for your clubs LTATT come through before you can take it with you.

So in essence, from the scenario presented by Snapshot - you skip a step or two?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
    If you're in Ontario - you can purchase a firearm sans club membership - and it can sit at home in the appropriate storage conditions.

That way - when you finally do get accepted somewhere, you already have the firearm, and need only wait for your clubs LTATT come through before you can take it with you.

So in essence, from the scenario presented by Snapshot - you skip a step or two?
    You could move step 4 anytime after step 1. But step 4 is pretty fast and easy, it is steps 2, 3 and 5 that are slowing people down.

And no, don't give up - the reason I posted the information above is not to discourage but to advise how it works at the moment to the best of my knowledge. The idea is that if people know what to expect they can plan accordingly instead of being surprised and disappointed at various steps along the way.

All of what I posted is about Ontario, I hope it is better elsewhere but the only first-hand knowledge I have is for Ontario.

Snapshot

Oh man.. Every time I see what you guys go thru, makes me so glad its not that nuts here yet.. Love Alberta. They understand we need to play with our new toys asap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12