Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 inch 5.56 Norinco?

20 inch 5.56 Norinco?

I'd like to buy one of these.
    Any chance on bringing in the 20 inch version of the DA556 C8 style you already offer? Not that the M16 style is a bad value, but I'd like the removable carry handle and modern furniture.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Someone else offers a C7A2 type BUT we've asked Canam to bring them in.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It isn't their forum.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    With the likely banning of black rifles next year when Justin Trudeau gets in, we are focusing on 22s and break action shotguns.

Seriously, though, I am not sure when are next DA556 shipment is due in. But we will have new models

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    With the likely banning of black rifles next year when Justin Trudeau gets in, we are focusing on 22s and break action shotguns.

Seriously, though, I am not sure when are next DA556 shipment is due in. But we will have new models
    Excellent. That's what I was hoping to hear! I will wait then.

Six barrel break action shotgun when?

On a serious note, looking forward to the newer models. It would be nice having a C7A2 or an M16A4 style rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    So how about some .22LR dedicated AR uppers.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

I am itching to buy myself a Christmas present. Hope these arrive soon.

C7A2 style rifle is something that I am looking for too.

N
    That's Scary!!! I can't think of giving up my NR Semi-auto.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast