Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: November Specials at Ammosupply.ca

Expired Business Member

November Specials at Ammosupply.ca

We have some awesome deals coming up in November for you! Here's the first lot:

Saturday November 1st: Prvi PPU 7.62 x 39 123 gr SPRN - $18 for a box of 20
    Sunday November 2nd: MegaOne Meal Replacement Shake - SuperBerry - $59 for a 2.59 lb bag (15 x 300 calorie servings)
    Monday November 3rd: American Eagle 45 Long Colt - 225gr JSP - $42 for a box of 50
    Tuesday November 4th: Score 12 ga 2 3/4" - 1 1/8oz #5 - Lead Hunting - Case of 250 for $85
    Wednesday November 5th: 72 Hr Food, Water & Stove Kit – 2 Person - $119

We also have Gryphon exploding targets in stock - have some fun making holes in ice like one of our customers did...

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day is MegaOne Meal Replacement Shake - SuperBerry - $59 for a 2.59 lb bag (15 x 300 calorie servings). These shakes also come in Chocolate and Vanilla. Here's the blurb -

You won’t believe how many vitamins, minerals and crucial nutrients MegaOne Meals was able to pack into their delicious vegan protein shakes. Get your full daily serving of fruits and vegetables in one powder shake mix; each comprises a full meal replacement. Even the kids will enjoy their greens from this tasty powder protein mix. SuperBerry combines all of your favorite berries for a delicious emergency meal; vegan meal replacement shakes have a shelf life of over ten years.

The ingredients are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, raw, vegan, GMO-free. The shakes are high in protein (30g per serving) and fibre, low in sugar and offer complete amino-acid and b-vitamin complex. Altogether an awesome product, great for the emergency kit or for hiking/camping/hunting. If you order with the free shipping Legacy products, we'll also ship this for free.

Name:  megaone-strawberry-label-back-rgb-01.0-500x500.jpg
Views: 2296
Size:  74.1 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    I just blew up my first Gryphon target on Friday! Good stuff!

Haha, thats exactly what i did with my targets when the dugouts iced over. Come to think of it, might be time for a restock...

Shot at some today. Great fun!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Expired Business Member
    That ice looks reasonably thick, around 1" at that spot. Remember that explosions will always take the path of least resistance; it's easier to push the air away than to break the ice. Placing something substantial on top of the explosive like a sandbag would assist in more force being directed downward but that's beyond the scope of the product of course.

Cool video!

gotta try these targets i have only tried tannerite.

Has the amount of energy being released ever been compared from these to other currently available reactive targets?
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Has the amount of energy being released ever been compared from these to other currently available reactive targets?
    Someone else might like to chime in here, but to my knowledge the answer is no.... BUT we did have a customer compare Tannerite and Gryphon side by side, with Gryphon comparing very favorably. Here's the link:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-bucks!/page16

And here, the same guy tested Tannerite and Gryphon side by side in pumpkins. An important test!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    This may answer your question.

Brand "T":
    [youtube]LYeIQ9jhnKU[/youtube]

Ours:
    [youtube]BQImUerxA2I[/youtube]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast