Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament for agencies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Knight's Armament for agencies.

Why choose Knight's Armament for your agency?

1. Accuracy - One of the most accurate semi auto production rifles available. Knight’s Armament employs a hammer-forging process on a number of our barrels and chambers, which serves to increase the quality of their interior finish, as well as increasing the durability and life of the barrel. These barrels are then Chrome-lined to further the lifespan of the barrel and increase its resistance to fouling and corrosion.

2. Reliability - The E3 Enhanced Bolt from Knight’s Armament features a number of components designed to make this bolt the most durable and reliable bolt available. It is a proprietary bolt specifically designed for our SR15 and 16 models. The E3 Bolt boasts several features that add to the its overall performance such as the enlarged bolt face, rounded lugs, reduced cam pin, and proprietary extractor and firing pin designs.

3. Ambidextrous - Knight’s Armament designed this system to give shooters the maximum amount of options in their controls. Under this design all of the weapon’s major controls can be accessed from either side of the lower receiver. Left-handed shooters see the immediate benefits of being able to access the weapon’s controls in a more intuitive manner; however, there are a number of other benefits that right-handed shooters will enjoy under this system.

4. Support - Supported in Canada by One Shot Tactical Inc., a 10yr old company with two KAC armorers on staff, spare parts in stock or available within weeks, not months or years. Supported in the US by Knight's Armament.

5. Price - While somewhat more expensive then your average semi auto rifle the Knight's Armament brand in Canada is affordable for agencies compared to European brands. With the large number of features that the rifles come with, they are actually very budget friendly.
    The Knight's Armament rifles already come with Free Float rails, Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels, Ambi Controls, Two Stage Triggers, Enhanced Bolt, LMT Sopmod Stock, Built in Push Button Sling Cups and Push Buttons, Mag Well lock and more.

Call or email us today for the opportunity to demo any of the Knight's Armament line in Canada.

Knight's Armament LMG

Knight's Armament SR-16

Knight's Armament 110K1
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

please post some video of the LMG in action and how it works.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Here's an older one.

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

so im guessing that the semi auto lmg is prohib?
    id love to try it

cool thanks farmboy. 6x35mm sounds like an odd ball calibre. why would they choose that?
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by 431b_r View Post
    so im guessing that the semi auto lmg is prohib?
    id love to try it
    Full auto, prohib, if there is even an FRT for it. The remarkable thing about it is how light it is, much lighter than a C9.

CGN Regular
    Whats the price tag on the 110K1

so unfair....
    I know there are ranges in Vegas (or other parts of the USA) where you can try out full auto arms.
    Is there anything similar in Canada? I'd love the opportunity to try this....even if I have to pay to play.

Ian.

Are the 110K1 Available to Civi's?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Time to convince my town council that A) we need a municipal sheriff's dept and B) I should be it.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast