Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach Shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Safetylawrence View Post
    That is very nice, I am hoping the backpacker i just purchased will be that nice. Its making me wish i had ordered the outlaw aka double barrel version you have there.
    It's a bit hit and miss. I purchased 3 backpackers, 2 are tight and look OK, the thirds break action is looser and the forestock is real loose. Comes with the real low price that you pay for these guns I suppose and no ones fault as they come sealed from the factory like it.

Very nice! next on my list!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetylawrence View Post
    That is very nice, I am hoping the backpacker i just purchased will be that nice. Its making me wish i had ordered the outlaw aka double barrel version you have there.
    The wood is about the same on my backpacker, but my only problem is an unpolished chamber is making fired shells stick (to the point of the extractor bending the rim of the shell!! I needed a steel rod to bash that one out).

Little bit of work and it'll be just fine though.

How's the double barrel shoot, canadiantbone?

Quote Originally Posted by sofarsogood View Post
    It's a bit hit and miss. I purchased 3 backpackers, 2 are tight and look OK, the thirds break action is looser and the forestock is real loose. Comes with the real low price that you pay for these guns I suppose and no ones fault as they come sealed from the factory like it.
    Received my 2 backpackers just now and its like you said one is nice and tight and other is loose.

The tight one I could hardly get the foregrip to clip in, damn it was hard. The stocks are in decent shape, not as nice as the double mind you but for the price..... figured id post some pics sorry they are so big.

Last edited by Safetylawrence; 11-03-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    Always lurking the Forsale section

Instagram= @Ministeroffresh

Yep, it got a bit 'tighter' after I completely stripped and cleaned it. I'm going to use it as a 'project' gun, tinker with it, try out some camo on it etc, figure you can't go far wrong for 99 dollars.
    Mind you there's something deeply satisfying about firing off a 12 gauge sawn off boom stick; brings that mad evil dead film to mind.... Hahahaha����
    ��

Haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet. I have next week off and have a range day planned ti try it iut and some other new guns.
    move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Very nice!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    How's the pizza at Abby's?

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    How's the pizza at Abby's?
    Pretty good .
    move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

My outlaw is good but the backpacker I got is all dinged up!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast