Thread: Thank you very much for an awesome service P & D !!!!!!

Thank you very much for an awesome service P & D !!!!!!

Great experience with my first online purchase and would definitely put them on top of my lists for future purchases. Chris was very helpful and able to source out the firearm I wanted which other dealers do not carry. Kudos to Malinda as well for the assistance with the tracking updates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just ordered another firearm from P+D. This is the dealer that opens up every box and does a written and signed visual inspection before being sent off!!! Congrats P+D for taking extra care for your customers!! As we have seen in another thread, dealers that don't open and inspect can have a major Fail...

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Just ordered another firearm from P+D. This is the dealer that opens up every box and does a written and signed visual inspection before being sent off!!! Congrats P+D for taking extra care for your customers!! As we have seen in another thread, dealers that don't open and inspect can have a major Fail...
    This is why I am very pleased with my purchased. They would let you know of any issue with the item before they ship it out.

CGN Regular
    i buy lots from them. They are very good, no question.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    they are all you guys say, and then some! 2 years ago, I was up there visiting family, and I bought an AR-15. CFC was closed due to a freak snowstorm. They were on the phone for hours(literally) and really tried to get it done for me that day so I could take it home. No go, BUT she came in on her day off and got it done the next day by 9 am !! They could easily have boxed it up and shipped it for me, but they saved the headaches and money, just because.

Above and beyond.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

P&D is a great shop. Amazingly helpful people. Tim, Chris, Joe and Allie are just a few of the people that have given me tremendous service.
    Adventure begins where the pavement ends.

Double post
    Last edited by Dennis001; 11-05-2014 at 06:55 PM.