Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying Multiple Restricted Firearms In Short Amount Of Time?

CGN frequent flyer
    I bought a second handgun and told the CFO it was because they were refusing to give me an ATT and I wanted to go shooting. Still approved the transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by mars2618 View Post
    This is exactly what she said Yesterday, when Canada Post knocked at my door!
    ... Can’t wait to see what she going to say tonight….because there’s another one coming in!
    And another next week!!! ...I'll be in trouble....she doesn't have to know!
    I got my wife into shooting, so far she hasn't given me any grief about my firearms purchases... I told her the other day I want her to get her PAL... she said why do I need it when I can just come shooting with you.... I said, just in case you want to buy me a new gun for xmas, or something like that :D
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

...not bad!! I really like the way you think!! I should try to do the same! And add a wish list on the fridge! 1911, 44 mag, M1 Garand…. with nice pics beside

Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post
    I told her the other day I want her to get her PAL... she said why do I need it when I can just come shooting with you.... I said, just in case you want to buy me a new gun for xmas, or something like that :D
    Last edited by mars2618; 11-06-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123