Thread: No "add to cart" on website?

BANNED

No "add to cart" on website?

Looking at purchasing AR15 parts.

The website listing shows the items I need in stock, but there is no add to cart button, and clicking on the part doesn't do anything :

https://ellwoodepps.com/hunting/parts.html

How am I supposed to proceed with the purchase??

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Looking at purchasing AR15 parts.

The website listing shows the items I need in stock, but there is no add to cart button, and clicking on the part doesn't do anything :

https://ellwoodepps.com/hunting/parts.html

How am I supposed to proceed with the purchase??
    5 November 2014

Swektbk:

Only our in-stock firearms and used accessories (ie: scopes, stocks, magazines, etc -- found under the DISCOUNTED ACCESSORIES link in the drop-down menu beneath the HUNTING tab at the top of each page) are available to purchase online. If you are looking to order parts from our Gunsmithing section, you must contact our store directly, either by phone at 705.689.5333, or by E-mail at info@ellwoodepps.com to place any order.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    5 November 2014

Swektbk:

Only our in-stock firearms and used accessories (ie: scopes, stocks, magazines, etc -- found under the DISCOUNTED ACCESSORIES link in the drop-down menu beneath the HUNTING tab at the top of each page) are available to purchase online. If you are looking to order parts from our Gunsmithing section, you must contact our store directly, either by phone at 705.689.5333, or by E-mail at info@ellwoodepps.com to place any order.
    Hadn't seen that, thanks. I did look in the announcement column of the website, and there was nothing there. Where did you find this statement, actually?

Now I'm wondering why a store would function like that, but thats another story.

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Hadn't seen that, thanks. I did look in the announcement column of the website, and there was nothing there. Where did you find this statement, actually?

Now I'm wondering why a store would function like that, but thats another story.
    There is no "statement" to that fact on our website. This is simply the way our store works at this time. The website was developed to provide access to our primary selling products -- firearms and accessories. We are working to add more lines to the website, starting with scopes, then on to new accessories and other items, but we are not likely to add gunsmithing parts as availability on these items changes far too rapidly. If you have questions about parts, simply contact our store as previously instructed, or place an order using the electronic order form, as outlined in my last response.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    There is no "statement" to that fact on our website. This is simply the way our store works at this time. The website was developed to provide access to our primary selling products -- firearms and accessories. We are working to add more lines to the website, starting with scopes, then on to new accessories and other items, but we are not likely to add gunsmithing parts as availability on these items changes far too rapidly. If you have questions about parts, simply contact our store as previously instructed, or place an order using the electronic order form, as outlined in my last response.
    Thanks Harrier, I hadn't realized you wre with Ellwoop Epps, I thought you were just a CGNer who had ventured to a secret place on their website and copy-pasted the statement.

Anyway its all taken care of, I ordered by phone.
    Thanks, Cheers