Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

Thread: Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

Tags: None

mh434 said:

Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

Just saw that CanadaAmmo has the JW-20 .22 takedown (exact copy of the Browning) on sale for $125!!!!

That is, by far, the cheapest I've ever seen these. I bought one a while back, and I absolutely LOVE this little rifle. Eats everything, dead-nuts reliable, amazingly accurate, takes down to a really short package for travel etc.
    Proud member of the CSSA, the CPC, and the CCFR
  2. drumstyx said:
    Stop it, you're going to make me order another...
  3. crenom said:
    It's literally the very next topic in their fall clearance.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post10622418

nick237 said:
    You like it hey ?

Can-down said:
    Do they have dovetails cut into the top of the receiver?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.
  6. super7 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Do they have dovetails cut into the top of the receiver?
    No, if memory serves me, you can tap out the rear sight and there is a scope base that fits the rear sight groove and hangs back over the reciever

Can-down said:
    Thanks Super7, there are some older Brownings out there that were factory milled with receiver dovetails, but most use the cantilever scope mount attached to the barrel as you say.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

City Boy said:
    Pictures anyone?
  9. Kzauger said:
    I ordered one for the boy, then another for me. 125 for these is just to good to pass up. I would like to see pics of a scope mount too.
  10. Stosh said:
    $125 is a fantastic price. I always wanted the Browning, but couldn't justify it. I recently went to a gun show and picked up a used JW 20 for $120.00. Apparently it had been fine tuned by a gunsmith - not sure what was done, but it works great. I was shocked to see a new one offered for $125.00.
    Stosh